Assetto Corsa Receives Quick-Fix 1.19 Update on PS4, XB1 Update In Submission

My Assetto Corsa was crashing before patch but I have done races on Laguna Seca and it works. I can try
Porsche 919 later today :) I also received two updates there was one for the Laguna Seca crash and then another 500mb update not long ago.

My Assetto Corsa was crashing before patch but I have done races on Laguna Seca and it works. I can try
Porsche 919 later today :) I also received two updates there was one for the Laguna Seca crash and then another 500mb update not long ago.
Another Update maybe it fits another problems yesterday was racing in Catalunya and the gt3 porsche and the game freese have to close the game..... Hope all solves with this new update.

1.19 has finally and completely (for me) fixed the crashes specifically caused by the 2004 Ferrari when in the setup screen, the Corvette not wanting to go to Laguna and the Porsche 919 Hybrid not wanting to go anywhere. Game will still randomly crash but that is now a fairly rare event so not a biggie for me.

Have they added the Special Events that go along with the new cars and track?

It's always so weird to me that they delay those sometimes. Is it really that hard to include special events? I know the submission process on console is worse but what does the special events have to do with that? If new cars can be updated why not the new events with it?

No @TomBrady, not yet anyway. Sadly (and I can confirm) a new game crashing bug has come to light recently very similar to the 2004 F1 car issue. The group B Audi will crash the game if you open the drivetrain tab for it.

I think it was crash issues and liveries need to be fixed/corrected on some cars. I’m not at PS4 can’t check and my Xbox doesent tell me :(
Got semi ok answer from notes:
20180302151053.jpg

strange, just tried it and did not get the error. Pfew
No error for me either. Was it on highlands long by any chance? I randomly get crashes when loading that track. I can load it 3 or 4 times and it will crash, if I lose the other layouts I get no issue.

No error for me either. Was it on highlands long by any chance? I randomly get crashes when loading that track. I can load it 3 or 4 times and it will crash, if I lose the other layouts I get no issue.

It was on Monza historic long and Zandvoort. The days before I also had a similar crash when I'd chosen the Porsche 911 GTS. I choose another color and it was fine. Now I can also run it with any color and no crashes.

Spooky if you cannot replicate it. But at least was able to put down some nice laps.

This game is on sale in the Xbox store. But the dlc isn’t. Should I get the ultimate edition later in the month. Just get it now on sale. Or wait till hopefully and I’m sure it will. And wait till the next assetto corsa comes out competizione it’s coming to pc. But I’m sure it will come to Xbox. I have project cars 2. Is this worth it also and why. I am done with forza Motorsport. I want sims now.

This game is on sale in the Xbox store. But the dlc isn’t. Should I get the ultimate edition later in the month. Just get it now on sale. Or wait till hopefully and I’m sure it will. And wait till the next assetto corsa comes out competizione it’s coming to pc. But I’m sure it will come to Xbox. I have project cars 2. Is this worth it also and why. I am done with forza Motorsport. I want sims now.
Don't hold your breath for the next game to come out on console this year. It is only early access on PC. I think I would wait for the ultimate edition because there will be an update too. But if you buy the game now I'm sure the DLC will be on sale soon. Juts bear in mind that using a controller is not as easy as other games

I know. Ok cool so you say maybe get assetto corsa or the ultimate edition. But why do I need two sims. Why is it worth it on sale. Or is it not nessisary since I have project cars 2

I know. Ok cool so you say maybe get assetto corsa or the ultimate edition. But why do I need two sims. Why is it worth it on sale. Or is it not nessisary since I have project cars 2
It all depends on what you want from the game. I use controller and I just love the physics, it has great tracks too. Custom ofline championships, good AI, good sounds, nice clean graphics (even if not flashy), has a great car list. Both road and race cars handle great. Career mode is not good though. If you just like driving cars for their accuracy then it is a must buy.

Back