Assetto Corsa season pass currently - 60% in eu ps store.

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 10 comments
Thanks for the heads up, was waiting for this. Might buy it at that price too.

:D

Just bought it for £9.99 here in the UK, & got a pleasent surprise; the Peformance & Prestige packs are included in the Season Pass! Didn't realise that as it makes no mention of them in the SP's details. I'm quite chuffed with that as I now have all the cars in AC. I only paid £23.99 for the full game in a sale, so £33.98 all in is very acceptable to me.

VBR
Just bought it for £9.99 here in the UK, & got a pleasent surprise; the Peformance & Prestige packs are included in the Season Pass! Didn't realise that as it makes no mention of them in the SP's details. I'm quite chuffed with that as now I have all cars in the game. I only paid £23.99 for the full game in a sale, so £33.98 all in is acceptable to me.

A lot of great stuff to drive as well.

Take a trip around the Old Monza track in the two Masserati GP cars, that's eye opening.

When the Red Pack and Porsche pack 2 dropped together it was like buying a new game. What a bonus to to get the whole DLC in one go.

Bonus tip, do not ignore the little Audi S1. Take it to the ring and turn TC off. It's a fun little car.

Back