AC Time Attack Challenge 2.0 - see post #590 for a link to a Boxing Day event with the Alfa GTA

Well then. What a difference an hour on track can make! I`ve taken 4 seconds off my previous best, after studying @Johnnypenso s video! :cheers:Turns out my lines were OK, I just needed more commitment and track familiarity. Hopefully more laps should bring my time down further. I will have to see how many real life lets me have!:lol:
Well done everyone! 👍
2015-11-01_00004.jpg

Nice combo Johnny.

Here's my first attempt (maybe my last):
With a first attempt like that, who needs a second?:eek::eek: I thought I was on the limit at 52.0. 50.4 seems out of this world...rather alien...:bowdown:. Wouldn't happen to have a replay to share would you?

Is anyone monitoring tire temps? I can't get or keep the tires hot to save my life. They are all cold heading into the first corner and never really heat up to optimum. I'm one lap and done. I can't imagine this part of the tire model is simulated accurately. As hard as we are pushing this car and with the number of corners on this track the tires should be quite hot I would think.

With a first attempt like that, who needs a second?:eek::eek: I thought I was on the limit at 52.0. 50.4 seems out of this world...rather alien...:bowdown:. Wouldn't happen to have a replay to share would you?

Is anyone monitoring tire temps? I can't get or keep the tires hot to save my life. They are all cold heading into the first corner and never really heat up to optimum. I'm one lap and done. I can't imagine this part of the tire model is simulated accurately. As hard as we are pushing this car and with the number of corners on this track the tires should be quite hot I would think.

My front left would get up to temp but that's it. Also +1 on the 50.4 video request. Ran a 51.3 on a damn near perfect lap, don't know how to squeeze out another second :crazy:

Tempting to give it a go if it might be your last attempt on this combo. :)

Think I got my first leaderboard pole position with the MP4/4 at Zandvoort, will be interesting to see how the track is on Assetto Corsa compared to other games.

Do it! I'd ran the car on street tyres a few nights a go but apart from that, my 50.4 was on my second flier with a few laps extra fuel onboard.

I've saved the replay but will only be able to upload it Friday night.

Do it! I'd ran the car on street tyres a few nights a go but apart from that, my 50.4 was on my second flier with a few laps extra fuel onboard.

I've saved the replay but will only be able to upload it Friday night.
Will try and do some laps during the weekend. 👍

Do you think 1:49's are possible given that you only ran few laps and had extra fuel onboard?

Last edited:
I can see why Mr. Clarkson likes this car so much, all it wants to do is kick the tail out :lol:

Down to mid 52's, will try to record a video later.
Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot. You have mentioned running laps a couple of times but haven't posted a screen capture yet. Don't want you to run out of time. :)

@Aderrrm You can tell although very good lap with few amount of laps. Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to beat. Maybe @Timppaq will attempt this and make this time trial even more competitive.

Edit: Wasn't too difficult, feels like there is another second in the car. Quite scruffy lap but I have not played this game for nearly a month now. Hopefully I can put together a more tidier lap.

Mercedes SLS AMG - Zandvoort 1:50.352

Mercedes SLS AMG - Zandvoort.png

Really close with the sector times which was interesting to see. Think I can improve by over 4 tenths in the first sector alone going by some previous attempts.

Mercedes SLS AMG - Zandvoort RSR.png

Last edited:
Had 3 more laps before I went out and managed to better your time @Saidur_Ali :P can't post a screenie at the moment.
Haven't had time to run any more laps, watching football instead. Know there is like at least a second in the car so looking at your RSR time, shouldn't take too long to get ahead of it. You can probably improve the first sector on that lap by over 7 tenths.

Haven't had time to run any more laps, watching football instead. Know there is like at least a second in the car so looking at your RSR time, shouldn't take too long to get ahead of it. You can probably improve the first sector on that lap by over 7 tenths.

7 tenths?! Where's the first sector end? :lol: props if you do that.

7 tenths?! Where's the first sector end? :lol: props if you do that.
Not sure, maybe around 1:07 mark on your video. Maybe even 8 tenths possible but that is due your first sector being slower than your previous one by quite a bit.

Latest Posts

Back