Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition Now Available on PS4 and XB1

Become so bored with pc2, ive taken the plunge with this game. Whats the career mode like ? Can i upgrade this game to competizione or is that a separate game ?

I like the career. Some say it’s lacking but honestly it’s long enough to keep you busy for a few months.
The later races are 30 laps, awesome!
Also custom championships and challenges are great, if you’re on PC there are numerous add ons for the career and thousands of mods.

Played 2 hours so far,already feels more realistic than pc2. My T300 feels great, career seems plentiful. My only gripe is the game doesn’t recognise specific wheels, the buttons mapping option would be very useful if the game supported button boxes. Or am I missing something ?

No excuse not to get AC now that the Ultimate Edition is just £8.24 on PSN. I recently came back to AC after playing a lot of PC2 and GTS and I'm loving it - especially the Maserati 250F's around the various Highlands layouts - very immersive in cockpit view and great FFB with my wheel (T500RS).

I wish they would release an updated and expanded version of this game for the PS5 incorporating some of the best classic cars and tracks created by the Modders. I haven't got the money or technical knowledge to go the PC route and all my friends are on PlayStation.

No excuse not to get AC now that the Ultimate Edition is just £8.24 on PSN. I recently came back to AC after playing a lot of PC2 and GTS and I'm loving it - especially the Maserati 250F's around the various Highlands layouts - very immersive in cockpit view and great FFB with my wheel (T500RS).

I wish they would release an updated and expanded version of this game for the PS5 incorporating some of the best classic cars and tracks created by the Modders. I haven't got the money or technical knowledge to go the PC route and all my friends are on PlayStation.

Amen brother. Given that ACC doesn't work with the T500, PCars3 is a bust, & there's no prospect for AC2 anytime soon, if at all, an expanded AC would be awesome. I have seriously considered getting a PC just to use for AC + mods. Is there any precedent for mods being incorporated into an official PS game though?

even though I'n technotarded, I'm planning on pc rather than ps5 so I can get more from the game/sim I enjoy the most. Fortunately this community is more than forthcoming with help if I get stuck
The only reason to get ps5 would be GT7 and sadly they've lost me

even though I'n technotarded, I'm planning on pc rather than ps5 so I can get more from the game/sim I enjoy the most. Fortunately this community is more than forthcoming with help if I get stuck
The only reason to get ps5 would be GT7 and sadly they've lost me
Yeah I can't see myself getting a PS5.
PC or nothing I think

Back