Ameer67 Premium Messages 10,977 Chicago Feb 22, 2015 #2 You could have posted this in the Project CARS Video thread.
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Feb 22, 2015 #3 Would also be nice if both halves were the same resolution and frame rate because they are clearly not.
Would also be nice if both halves were the same resolution and frame rate because they are clearly not.
GranTurismo guy Messages 4,990 Nowhere special Messages SweetLilPoppet Messages SweetLilPoppet Feb 22, 2015 #4 I swear someone made that vid ages ago
ArcadeStudios Messages 30 Luxembourg Feb 22, 2015 #5 GranTurismo guy I swear someone made that vid ages ago Click to expand... I wouldnt swear on that. Maybe same cars and track but its not the same video. I havent even seen the combo of this car and track on youtube.
GranTurismo guy I swear someone made that vid ages ago Click to expand... I wouldnt swear on that. Maybe same cars and track but its not the same video. I havent even seen the combo of this car and track on youtube.
GranTurismo guy Messages 4,990 Nowhere special Messages SweetLilPoppet Messages SweetLilPoppet Feb 22, 2015 #6 ArcadeStudios I wouldnt swear on that. Maybe same cars and track but its not the same video. I havent even seen the combo of this car and track on youtube. Click to expand... Is the video yours?
ArcadeStudios I wouldnt swear on that. Maybe same cars and track but its not the same video. I havent even seen the combo of this car and track on youtube. Click to expand... Is the video yours?
ArcadeStudios Messages 30 Luxembourg Feb 22, 2015 #7 GranTurismo guy Is the video yours? Click to expand... It is.
UkHardcore23 Messages 2,091 Glasgow Messages Flaw3dGenius23 Feb 22, 2015 #8 AC has the nice colour palette
JvM ~ Premium Messages 1,522 Finland Feb 22, 2015 #9 Yea, I'd say that pcars (atleast around midday) color balance is a bit too cold/blue IMO.
SynGamer Messages 115 Toronto, ON Messages SynGamer Messages SynGamer Feb 22, 2015 #10 Lighting and colors look better in AC, but pCARS seems to have a better sense of speed...