Assetto Corsa Xbox Update Still in Limbo, Release Date Unknown

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 24, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

mrPetros likes this.
  2. GT Kelv

GT Kelv

Not surprised. If Microsoft hasn't ok'd the update then it must not be up to their standards. Which I don't understand because every other racing games can seem to get their updates out, but Kunos just can't. None of their updates or DLC ever comes out on time. I know they're a small company but the console market doesn't care about that. It cares about results and I guess quality. It's just a watered down PC port. I think they should enable mods to get our attention off of their late updates. No telling when we'll get this 1.14 update, the ready to race DLC, or the Ferrari Anniversary DLC pack. I will say this though, when their content does get released it is very, very good. My patience with them has just run out. I'm sorry, but it's how I feel now. There are some good racing titles coming out soon. They should rethink some things before they end up getting left in the dust. I still have hope for them though. #ivotedforthe360modenaroadcar

CTstryk likes this.
  3. Dresden

Dresden

I just wish that Kunos would stop using exclamation marks on their facebook posts. It is very insulting!

Thanks for reminding me what was in the update! It has been so long I have forgotten!

I also love the way the team says- 'Not my problem! I am the one who designs game content! If I could fix the Xbox problems I would! Time to roll out more content!'

All three games are miles apart now! Oh dear...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  4. LR-MR-Cole

LR-MR-Cole

Where the hell is the Ready to Race DLC for the consoles? Assetto Corsa is starting to get very frutrating

5. Donnced

Donnced

Will come in 1.15 update together with New AI and custom button mapping.

When? Nobody nows....