Aston Martin DB9 from New Car Dealer -TRADE NOW-

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Bob
  • 17 comments
  • 731 views
Messages
261
Messages
GT_Bob
DB9 Received.
 
Last edited:
Just add me. I have to buy the car first, so PM me when your ready, and I'll tell you when I'm ready to trade. Can I get the Motorsport Lotus Elise?
 
Sounds like a deal isnowyazn. I'll change the oil on the Motorsport Elise and send you a friend request tonight (approx 6:30pm eastern US time). I'll send over the Lotus after I receive the DB9.
 
FR Sent isnow. Was the DB9 sent?
 
Any other takers?
 
What colours the lotus?
 
Lotus is "Blue" (paint chip name). Its a very nice deep, dark blue.
 
What color are you wanting?
 
I was looking for red but blue will do I can trade in 3 days.
 
Prefer black or green, but any color will do (I may paint it anyway).
 
why can't you just buy the DB9 from Aston Martin? Run a quick seasonal for the cash.
 
I'll trade for the TVR, any specific green?
 
why can't you just buy the DB9 from Aston Martin? Run a quick seasonal for the cash.

Both cars are spares for me (I actually have 3 of the Motorsport Elise's). They seem to be fairly rare, so I thought someone might be interested in buying a car to trade for one - just trying to help out fellow racers :D
 
I'll trade for the TVR, any specific green?

Any green will do. If you send a FR, I'll accept, and I'll send the TVR as soon as I receive the DB9.
 
If anyone is interested in the MotorSport Elise, I'd be interested in an Integra RM.
 
Car has been sent.

TVR Sent in return. Many thanks garglemel. Enjoy the TVR, its a great car, and a 1000+ hp when tuned.
 
Back