Aston Martin Rapide S

I like it, actually, but the shooting brake design would be better with a DB9. This is a bit too long.

Looks like the normal Rapide's jaw dropped and got stuck there. :lol:

Not a fan, a shame really as the normal Rapide is rather good looking.

You know with Aston Martin's timeless design, I reckon they can make one of the best looking mid-engine supercars if they wanted to. Just my thoughts.

You know with Aston Martin's timeless design, I reckon they can make one of the best looking mid-engine supercars if they wanted to. Just my thoughts.

I've no doubt that they could, but Aston Martins aren't mid engined; they're beautiful, fast GT cars that drive wonderfully, or they're front engined sports cars that win you over through sheer emotion.

Don't tell me that fat mouth on the Zagato (which is actually ok on that car) is going to be face for all upcoming Astons, bar the Vanquish.

Better looking than the Rapide S, but not as good as the original one.
I don't like the large grille. The car would've been a lot better looking with the original Rapide's front grille, and I like the interior. 👍

I take back what I said about the car, it is truly gorgeous. I got to see one in person on Monday, and the grille makes very little difference to the styling of what is a frankly astonishing car to look at.

The grille helps it stand out from the sports cars you must admit. It did previously look like a DB9 before(just with two extra doors). I still like it though. But apart from the grille, it marks Aston's 100th birthday and the fact it can now run on hydrogen shows a massive advance in the companies 100 years.:drool:

New electric RapidE to go on sale by 2017:
aston-martin-rapide-2015-e-119.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/electric-aston-martin-rapide-develop-1000bhp

550hp to kick off, though 1000hp and AWD is possible.

Much like I've never hated the Porsche Panamera, I've never hated the Aston Martin Rapide either. While I like this electric Rapide, I'm not too keen on those extra blue graphics (though I love blue) on the car.

I'm not a fan of it, sure the power is insane but the sytle make it looks like it's a car from 10 year ago. Dont really fancy it that much.

200 miles is not that bad. I don't think you can go further with a V12 engine and drive with this car as it is supposed to.

:D

There hasn't been many Aston Martins I disliked style-wise, and the Rapide S is surely a beauty. I must say- this car is gorgeous! Well played, Aston Martin.

Back