Aston Martin Vanquish

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 18 comments
  • 917 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Hey there I have a spare AM Vanquish if anyone who needs it (or wants it) wants to trade with me just say what you are offering and I'll see!
 
you want chrome/mattes/colourshifts?
 
Have you got any tickets?
 
nope all been used im afraid
 
No probz what chromes do u have?
 
I have a few ticket levels which i can send on tuesday, is the vanquish still available?
 
Yeah the vanquish is still available! I will change the OP when it has gone. What tickets do you have?
 
I think i have a level 22 ticket and a 19
 
ammo96
I think i have a level 22 ticket and a 19

Cool when would you want to trade?
 
which one do you want?
I can trade on monday
 
ammo96
which one do you want?
I can trade on monday

If it's alright I'll have the lvl 22! See you Monday!

:)
 
If it's alright I'll have the lvl 22! See you Monday!

:)


OK thats cool see you monday:dopey:
btw can i just ask what mileage its got? dont worry ill still buy the car
 
private message me your PSN name and ill add u later
 
ammo96
OK thats cool see you monday:dopey:
btw can i just ask what mileage its got? dont worry ill still buy the car

The vanquish has 15,988.1 miles
0 wins and 0 changes
The colour is grasmere blue
 
sorry i have to move our trade to wednesday, is that ok?
 
Last edited:
Do you still want it?
 
yeh but ive just been really busy with uni work ill send u a message on the ps3 when i can trade
 
ammo96
yeh but ive just been really busy with uni work ill send u a message on the ps3 when i can trade

Cool do you have my PSN?
 
Hey there. I know you have been busy but if you can't take the car soon I will need to open it up to other people. Sorry.
 
Back