Aston Martin Will Help You Build the Supervillian Lair of Your Dreams

Addendum: I showed this to my sister, who's a Project Architect at a Pittsburgh firm, and she describes the photos as being "like a caricature" of design. And I sort of agree - it's almost gaudy, like each design is trying too hard.
Fitting for a supervillain, though...no?

;)

Yeah, a supervillain who's biggest crime is piss-poor financial management.
But what if his investment in gold paid off thanks to his plan to destroy Fort Knox, aided some crazy how by pretty women flying stunt planes, being executed fully?

giphy.gif

Fitting for a supervillain, though...no?

;)

Do you expect me to talk?
No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die....
Is that the mocha hardwood with the oil-rubbed bronze trim? I thought about going with that, but it seemed like it wouldn't offset the marble enough.
Yes Mr. Bond, I still think about whether it's too reflective in the afternoon sun. What did you pick?
I went with a granite inset instead of the marble, and then I was able to go pearl and nickle for the for the rest of the scheme.
Wait how does your cleaning crew do with stains, like... crimson colored splattery ones, from like... wine, yea wine. I didn't think the pearl would clean nicely.
You know, surprisingly well actually. I'm not sure what they are using, I could give you a referral though.

Back