At the Car Wash

đź‘Ť I like the car wash feature in GT1...Some of the cars look so tight with all that shine. The only thing I dont like about it is the silly spinning feature...what the hell is that?.....What would make it more appealing is if you had to beat a time trial for each individual car to earn car washes. Like for instance if you placed third you get 1 car wash. If you placed second you get 10 and if you placed third you get lifetime ticket for wash. Then not only would you have the challenge of racing the cars, buying the mods and getting the licenses, but also getting the lifetime tickets. And if you sell a lifetime ticket car you get more credits for it. Then you wouldnt find anyone thinking it was a stupid feature I bet.

Parnelli Bone
What do you think of the whole car wash feature? I think it's amazing, yet something nobody ever talks about. Whenever i see somebody notice it, they usually say it's a totally useless feature and why does PD keep including it in their games? Most of us discuss our latest lap times, top speed, or the cars themselves but what do you think about the whole process of cars losing their shine so that you have to go and get them detailed again? Yeah, it's useless, but i dig it. So post your opinions here! How often do you get your cars washed or do you even care?
i'll wash mine after a long run on the weekly race series:tup:

MrGSCoTT
I have no idea why I wash my car in any of the GT games. It is there, fairly cheap, so I just do it to unload spare credits.

You have spare credits??!!!!???

westvatexan
đź‘Ť I like the car wash feature in GT1...Some of the cars look so tight with all that shine. The only thing I dont like about it is the silly spinning feature...what the hell is that?.....What would make it more appealing is if you had to beat a time trial for each individual car to earn car washes. Like for instance if you placed third you get 1 car wash. If you placed second you get 10 and if you placed third you get lifetime ticket for wash. Then not only would you have the challenge of racing the cars, buying the mods and getting the licenses, but also getting the lifetime tickets. And if you sell a lifetime ticket car you get more credits for it. Then you wouldnt find anyone thinking it was a stupid feature I bet.

What would make it better still is a bevy of beautie's washing the car all to the tune of 'Car Wash'

Back