At what level?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alucardunit1
  • 6 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
108
Messages
vader199355
Messages
alucardunit199
Do you unlock the topgear test track?????
 
You have to beat the first Top Gear challenge(the one with the VW busses).
 
Yes you have to gold it. Just dont break in corners, and you will be good.
 
You have to beat the first Top Gear challenge(the one with the VW busses).

More specifically, you need to gold the event. I was so happy when I finally got bronze, I thought I unlocked it, only to back out of the menus to disappointment. Got gold eventually though, if you know the right way to beat the event it's actually very easy.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I was too slow.
 
Yea took me 2 hours to beat it, got so annoyed with it.
 
More specifically, you need to gold the event. I was so happy when I finally got bronze, I thought I unlocked it, only to back out of the menus to disappointment. Got gold eventually though, if you know the right way to beat the event it's actually very easy.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I was too slow.

LOL thanks THough
 
Back