At what point would this example be illegal under false advertising laws?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattv81
  • 31 comments
  • 2,535 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't believe what I'm reading. How can so many morons be in the same place at the same time? Thread unsubscribed.

I'm sorry but a few posts back you said people can be abusive on this forum, and then you go and call people morons :dunce:. Talk about double standards.

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about in this thread as what you have described are actually different cars 💡. Why not try to take PD to court over this and see how far you get 👍. Trust me it won't get very far.
 
When you watch a NASCAR race, do you see a grid of identical cars? What about a Super GT race?

The point of having a number of different, similar cars from a spec- or silhouette racing series is because they are all different and you can drive the one you like.

There are four versions of the F2007 in the game - representing both paint colours and both drivers' cars - but because they are identical in construction as mandated by the regulations of that series, they are only classed as one car. The Super GT and NASCAR vehicles are not identical in construction and are thus different cars.


Since this is going to go nowhere good, I'll save our staff the trouble of handing out some Infractions later by locking it now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back