at1503 - GT7 Gallery - Grand Valley - 11/3/23

• Thread starter at1503
  • 15 comments
First Shots

There's such an amazing new selection of scapes I really didn't know where to start! These two caught my eye initially.

I'm really hoping we're allowed to export our photos to a memory stick at some point. It seems to be a big oversight.

More to follow soon.​

Last edited:
When it comes to my personal favourite. For me it has to be number 1 since the lighting does a great job at highlighting the car’s lines. The second shot is also wonderful. But when compared to the first one, it doesn’t instantly grab my attention. Right with your 8C update reviewed it’s time for me to move onto the Camero Z28. And Boy Oh Boy, trying to pick a favourite was a bit tricker since both shots are almost on the same level. However after a few moments of deciding, my favourite is number 2. The lighting in shot number 1 is well thought out. However when it comes to the whole shot having a nice balance it can’t compete with the second one.

Last edited:
Simply beautiful

When it comes to my personal favourite. For me it has to be number 1 since the lighting does a great job at highlighting the car’s lines. The second shot is also wonderful. But when compared to the first one, it doesn’t instantly grab my attention. Right with your 8C update reviewed it’s time for me to move onto the Camero Z28. And Boy Oh Boy, trying to pick a favourite was a bit tricker since both shots are almost on the same level. However after a few moments of deciding, my favourite is number 2. The lighting in shot number 1 is well thought out. However when it comes to the whole shot having a nice balance it can’t compete with the second one.
Thank you! The car does msot of the work for me, it's really a work of art IMO.

-

Alfa Romeo 4C

Last edited:
Unlocking The Details

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank goodness we finally have an export to USB feature! I'll definitely be making use of it. I have noticed the pictures exporting aren't as sizeable as they were on GT Sport though - so not quite unlocking all the detail just yet!​

Last edited:
Grand Valley Highway 1 - Part II

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back