at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
  • 25,559 views
Outstanding work.
Original Angles.
Great editing and use of filters.

Overall just an awesome gallery! 👍
 
Outstanding work.
Original Angles.
Great editing and use of filters.

Overall just an awesome gallery! 👍

Thanks :) Same to your gallery to
 
This is a very nice gallery that you have made and I can't wait for more. I especially can't wait for the Lamborghini set because that preview shot looks spectacular. :drool:
 
This is a very nice gallery that you have made and I can't wait for more. I especially can't wait for the Lamborghini set because that preview shot looks spectacular. :drool:

Thanks, I looked at your gallery earlier for the first time, and I was stuned at your pictures
 
DLC Car's


Trial Mountain Circuit_12-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_11-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_2-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_2-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_1-2 by at1503, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_24-2 by at1503, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_23-2 by at1503, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_22-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_9-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_7-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_6-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_8-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_5-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_4-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_3-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_9-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_8-2 by at1503, on Flickr

My largest update ever, 17 pictures, for almost all of them I was aiming for realism, for the Beetle one's I was aiming for a retro or old fashioned feeling. Expect the upcoming update to feature either the Pegout 908 or Lexus IS F.​
 
Loving it!
The XJR - 9 Picture are the best by far!
 
Great update. And I'm flattered that you think my pictures are stunning but they are no match compared to yours. 👍
 
Loving it!
The XJR - 9 Picture are the best by far!

Thanks, I think they might've been the most realistic ones out of them all
 
Great update. And I'm flattered that you think my pictures are stunning but they are no match compared to yours. 👍

Thanks again, but who's got amost 1000 replies??? You, I think your pictures are really good
 
Nice one.
A bit too sharp I think.
 
Nice one.
A bit too sharp I think.

Yeah, I think so to when I looked at it after I posted it on my gallery, but nobody's perfect
 
Peugeot 908 HDI


Gran Turismo 5 Pictures 302-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5 Pictures 303-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5 Pictures 306-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5 Pictures 307-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Bonus Photo (Gallardo LP560-4)


Gran Turismo 5 Pictures 292-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Sorry about the long wait, the last 3 days have been a bit of an emotional roller-coaster, but, everything's fine now, me (And my friends) are all happy.
Expect the upcoming in 2 days update to feature the VW Golf R
​
 
Last edited:
The thrid MP4 - 12C Shot is awesome! 👍
 
Last edited:
Yes, I meant "third" :lol:
Good looking picture.

The first one is my favorite.
 
Yes, I meant "third" :lol:
Good looking picture.

The first one is my favorite.

Thanks, the 2nd part will be better......
 
Back