at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
  • 25,559 views
Great shots man, I really like them! :drool:
 
Awesome shots. :)
 
That first picture has an awesome composition.
Dat rear end. :drool:
 
That first picture has an awesome composition.
Dat rear end. :drool:

Thanks, I actually did this for a school project but then realized they were quite good pictures
 
Aventaroar. Nom. Always a winner. :D
 
1st Aventador shot is fave!
 
Love your pictures! They are all very original shots. I have seen nothing like them before.
 
I want this thing to move.
Good photos, but take it to the track man! :lol:
 
I want this thing to move.
Good photos, but take it to the track man! :lol:

I have got a small set of this car at Toscana if you want to see
 
Thanks, I'll get the Murcielago set up by next Monday
 
VW SambaBus Type 2


Ahrweiler - Street_10-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_11-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_12-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Bonus Picture


Eiger Nordwand Short Track_50 by at1503, on Flickr


At the moment I've got so many sets waiting
I'm going to do a little plan of what you can expect in the near future updates:


Expect the upcoming update to feature the Lotus Evora:


Kart Space Ⅰ_4-2 by at1503, on Flickr

Then a small set of the Lexus LFA:


Ahrweiler - Street_18-2 by at1503, on Flickr

An then maybe another appearance from the Peugeot 908 HDI:


Siena - Piazza del Campo_25-2 by at1503, on Flickr

And then expect to see either one of these cars:


Ahrweiler - Town Square_11-2 by at1503, on Flickr


Siena - Piazza del Campo_31. by at1503, on Flickr

And there are many more sets on the way.....​
 
Nice detail shots and Evore Pictures!
Good atmosphere.
 
Back