Atiwes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter eiriksmil
  • 44 comments
  • 6,634 views
Messages
2,235
Norway
Norway
Picking up these tomorrow.. Stoked :)

Eirikfelg.jpg
 
The Rims? I helps if you post more than a picture.
 
Assuming these are the rims, are you replacing the Ronals permanently or just for "winter mode"?
 
The hell are they, and do they look good on a Honda?
 
The Ronals look way cooler. These look like painted steelies...
 
If you don't want the ronal turbos anymore, you to send them to me for free. They would sick on the Corrado.

Just kidding, I like the wheels. They look sweet and stretch those tires!
 
They were huge ass 195/50s, we tried them on once when the car was high to take a look at clearance. I'm gonna run 165/45 or 165/50 I guess, 7J wheel. No, I'm not ditching the Ronals, but I like to switch around.
 
Nice buy, they look quite mean. How big, 14 or 15? +1 for pics with new tyres and slam.
 
Wait 'til you see these under the arches, it's gonna be way better. If I can get them to fit at all though, haha.. Anyway, it takes an hour and the Turbos are on again, so it's not really this or that :)
 
Get them polished 👍
I was considering Atiwes for my City but in 7x13 or wider,but too much 80's for my car.
Fits here real nice.
 
I'm just gonna give them a really good wash and polish up the lips. A pic because I'm bored:

atiwe.jpg
 
Something that's been nagging me...HOW THE HELL DO YOU PRONOUNCE THAT?

Like Homestar Runner? "At-Wees"
Like..."At-ee-ways?"
 
So is this like a high quality, cast aluminum version of a steelie?
 
Why do people always set their rims--fancy or not--on the ground? It's the inside lip, sure, but I still always set a towel down, or set them in the grass.
 
I think with Atiwes *cough*steelies*cough* you just don't care.


At least I wouldn't.
 
Why do people always set their rims--fancy or not--on the ground? It's the inside lip, sure, but I still always set a towel down, or set them in the grass.

Unless you kick it around while it's on the ground, you're not going to do much, if any damage.
 
Why do people always set their rims--fancy or not--on the ground? It's the inside lip, sure, but I still always set a towel down, or set them in the grass.

Cause not everyone sprays perfume in their car.
 
Glad someone else sees it how I do...

I think your both failin',but anyways

P030808_1735.jpg


Picture-8.jpg


Picture-4.jpg


Picture-2.jpg


Picture-10.jpg


894_atiwe_8_5x13.JPG


Pq18ys_i-753a256348e673db2e67ff5685cc3f8f.jpg


bfi1241372039m.jpg


gjurovp3.jpg


And on and on and on with heap of pics,since it was factory option on euro AE86 models.
 
I think your both failin',but anyways



Picture-8.jpg



And on and on and on with heap of pics,since it was factory option on euro AE86 models.
062.jpg



Same look if you ask me. :indiff:
 
Yes, but they find those wheels pure awesome as well.
 
I was under the impression that these Atiwes are some sort of expensive baller wheels.
 
daiattiwe2.jpg


daiatiwe.jpg


Baller, expensive, steelies, I think they're cool anyway :)
 
Back