Attendance drop and moving forward

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 38 comments
You can't stop the party, I just got here.

I'm a poor boy so its going to be some time before I'll be able to justify to myself on buying a PS5, let alone getting permission from "The Boss." However, when that time comes, which I can guarantee will not be at least before the first price reduction, I will get GT7. Unless a windfall comes my way, I'll likely be playing GTS until they pull the plug on the servers.

I consider myself primarily a PC gamer, but my PC has been dead for over a year and a half; that's going to be replaced before getting a PS5.

We were a single income household and then lost my job due to Covid. So times have been hard, but I hope to have a job within the next couple months in a more reliable industry.

I'm a poor boy so its going to be some time before I'll be able to justify to myself on buying a PS5, let alone getting permission from "The Boss." However, when that time comes, which I can guarantee will not be at least before the first price reduction, I will get GT7. Unless a windfall comes my way, I'll likely be playing GTS until they pull the plug on the servers.

I consider myself primarily a PC gamer, but my PC has been dead for over a year and a half; that's going to be replaced before getting a PS5.

We were a single income household and then lost my job due to Covid. So times have been hard, but I hope to have a job within the next couple months in a more reliable industry.
Wow man that sucks. Hope things get better for you.

Godspeed brother.

Hey everyone I hope you all are doing well!

I know this thread is kind of old now but thought I'd throw in my two cents. This semester of school has been crazy busy to say the least so I haven't even played GT in a while now. I'll be graduating in December though so I fully intend to get back into the swing of things with Sport soon, and hope to make some appearances at ARL events before too long. This is easily the most fun gaming community I've been a part of and I hate I've been MIA for so long.

As for the PS5, I'm tentatively planning on getting one in either February or March, and I'll be getting GT7 as soon as it comes out. That being said, I value community and fun over anything, so if ARL stays on PS4 and Sport for a while I'd be happy to keep both consoles plugged in. Long story short I'll be participating in ARL regardless of which game or console, I'm honestly good with either.

As for the PS5, I'm tentatively planning on getting one in either February or March, and I'll be getting GT7 as soon as it comes out. That being said, I value community and fun over anything, so if ARL stays on PS4 and Sport for a while I'd be happy to keep both consoles plugged in. Long story short I'll be participating in ARL regardless of which game or console, I'm honestly good with either.

I am sure we will stay on GTS and PS4 for a while and PS5 will also be able to play GTS so there shouldn't be any worries there.

I think ARL has a good set of BoD members that like what we have here and aren't going to ditch it. There will most likely be a pretty low dip soon as we transition from one to the other but I am sure the core group will stay strong even if we get scattered for a moment due to life, finances and system changes.

To me, ARL is and most likely will stick around like Snail did with these games. Even with other games too. It's more fun to race in leagues than it is with rando's. It's nice getting to see racers you are familiar with.

We will be here. I know I will be. Whether there's 5 drivers or a full server I aim to participate and help out where I can to keep ARL around.

Back