Auction house For Selling Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter longhair
  • 3 comments
  • 1,487 views
Messages
86
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Longhair404
There has never been anything like this and it is a very good money maker on Forza and to buy good cars. They should of added something like this or am I just missing something and is there already something like this?
 
I think something like this should have been in GT5 already instead of the whole sharing cars thing
 
The Auction House in Forza though is more to highlight the customization of vehicles than just finding cars.

I guess you could with tuning setups, but I bet it would be cheaper to just make the setup yourself.
 
The Auction House in Forza though is more to highlight the customization of vehicles than just finding cars.

I guess you could with tuning setups, but I bet it would be cheaper to just make the setup yourself.
You do realize that there is people out there who dont know how to tune gear ratio`s and all that stuff?
For me,gt6 is first game from whole franchize,i was all in forza till title 4,and lack of community marketplace is .....
 
Back