Audi R8 LMS Wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter David97
  • 18 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
227
Messages
D4V1D-97
My garage is in my signature and I also have:
Lvl 17 Ticket
Lvl 21 Ticket
Lvl 24 Ticket
1000 Ticket
Rally Base Ticket
 
Hey... You wanna trade the R8 LMS for X1 Prototype? Friday 19th?
 
Of march? That's too late
 
I'll trade a Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation for a TommyKaira ZZ-II if you have one
 
Well if you wanna trade on Friday 25th, (next weekend), PM and we'll work it out.

Also, I belive we have traded before ;)
 
I'll PM you if I don't get it by then
 
I'll PM you if I don't get it by then

Alright man...

I might get some other trades by then... But as of now Friday is open ;)
 
G/L in your trades
 
Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Are they both blue?
 
i can trade a X2010 cranberry for the Team playstation
 
ill trade lvl 17 ticket for r8 ??
 
Hi I'll trade you one for a Lvl17 ticket in a hour time when I get online
 
jet blau
lavagrau
daytonagrau
brilliantrot

the top two have zero miles think the other 2 have miles if it doesnt bother you i will overhaul whichever you want
 
Can you trade now? If so I'll take the lavagrau
 
Back