ed24 Messages 474 Sydney Messages ed24f1 Feb 7, 2011 #1 Looking for: Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09 or Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) 09 Available: Audi R10 TDI Race Car 06 Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo Or let me know what you are looking for Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
Looking for: Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09 or Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) 09 Available: Audi R10 TDI Race Car 06 Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo Or let me know what you are looking for
A andez1986 Messages 394 Messages pm you on booked trade Feb 7, 2011 #2 I have both r8's can trade now
A andez1986 Messages 394 Messages pm you on booked trade Feb 7, 2011 #3 I'd like a level 24 ticket if you have that, but r10 sounds good
Turnerteam Messages 551 Messages Turnerteam Messages JT94x Feb 7, 2011 #4 Anyone else got one they are willing to trade with me, 0 Miles?
ed24 Messages 474 Sydney Messages ed24f1 Feb 7, 2011 #5 andez1986 I have both r8's can trade now Click to expand... I can also trade now. I don't have a ticket - so if you're happy with R10, I will add you now. I would like the Team PlayStation one please.
andez1986 I have both r8's can trade now Click to expand... I can also trade now. I don't have a ticket - so if you're happy with R10, I will add you now. I would like the Team PlayStation one please.
A andez1986 Messages 394 Messages pm you on booked trade Feb 7, 2011 #6 HAVE YOU GOT EITHER A LEVEL 24 TICKET, NISSAN 350Z ACADEMY EDITION, which would be nice to have either one
HAVE YOU GOT EITHER A LEVEL 24 TICKET, NISSAN 350Z ACADEMY EDITION, which would be nice to have either one
A andez1986 Messages 394 Messages pm you on booked trade Feb 7, 2011 #7 ok no problem, just finishing an endurance, do you have the 350z academy edition
M MK_GT5 Messages 49 Messages theasiangamer Feb 7, 2011 #8 andez1986 I have both r8's can trade now Click to expand... hey bud can i get those two cars also i have been dying to get them plz
andez1986 I have both r8's can trade now Click to expand... hey bud can i get those two cars also i have been dying to get them plz
ed24 Messages 474 Sydney Messages ed24f1 Feb 7, 2011 #9 andez1986 HAVE YOU GOT EITHER A LEVEL 24 TICKET, NISSAN 350Z ACADEMY EDITION, which would be nice to have either one Click to expand... No, sorry.
andez1986 HAVE YOU GOT EITHER A LEVEL 24 TICKET, NISSAN 350Z ACADEMY EDITION, which would be nice to have either one Click to expand... No, sorry.
A andez1986 Messages 394 Messages pm you on booked trade Feb 7, 2011 #10 to mk_gt5 im looking for a level 24 ticket or the 350z academy edition
M MK_GT5 Messages 49 Messages theasiangamer Feb 7, 2011 #11 andez1986 to mk_gt5 im looking for a level 24 ticket or the 350z academy edition Click to expand... i dont have that i can give you the gtr academy version tho?
andez1986 to mk_gt5 im looking for a level 24 ticket or the 350z academy edition Click to expand... i dont have that i can give you the gtr academy version tho?
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Feb 7, 2011 #12 I have both your reqirements all i want is Ford GT 02 can trade now.