Audi R8 (Team Playstation) 09' worth 5 MIL?

  • Thread starter Thread starter d0cSm1l3Y
  • 14 comments
  • 1,369 views
Messages
249
got it sittin in my used lot wonderin if its any good? its like right at 5 million dollars.
 
got it sittin in my used lot wonderin if its any good? its like right at 5 million dollars.

I heard the Formula Gran Turismo Shows up after the Audi R8.
 
I've Been waitin and savin for it hopefully she shows soon.

yes hopefully! goodluck, If you have enough $ buy audi an Hopefully Formula Gt.
 
is this the r8 lms playstation car that's black? I got two of those
 
I can confirm that the Formula GT shows up pretty quickly after the 5 mil. R8.
It just came up for me, I was searching for it for two days straight. I was so excited, I had more than enough money and everything. However, I didn't know it was a level 24 car so now I'm here at level 23, with 5.5 mil about to rip my hair out. Who knows when it will come up again. -___-
 
Last edited:
I can confirm that the Formula GT shows up pretty quickly after the 5 mil. R8.
It just came up for me, I was searching for it for two days straight. I was so excited, I had more than enough money and everything. However, I didn't know it was a level 24 car so now I'm here at level 23, with 5.5 mil about to rip my hair out. Who knows when it will come up again. -___-

Oh wow that sucks. Well heres a good tip. Go to B Liscenses an click 1-5 an exit, DO NOT START. Then come back to the used car dealer an it should be there.
 
Oh wow that sucks. Well heres a good tip. Go to B Liscenses an click 1-5 an exit, DO NOT START. Then come back to the used car dealer an it should be there.
I did that for about two hours yesterday trying to find the Formula GT and it didn't come up. So I decided to continue B-Spec and check the used car section after every couple of races meanwhile. If I hadn't done that trick and continued grinding for level 24 A-Spec, I would have been able to buy it today. But like I said, I had no idea it was a level 24 car, otherwise I would have waited on doing the track loading trick until I was level 24.

But oh well, I hope someone else reads this and learns from my mistake. I guess I'll just do everything but the Formula GT race until it comes up again. I'll have to keep an extra 5 mil. aside so I don't miss it again.
 
I did that for about two hours yesterday trying to find the Formula GT and it didn't come up. So I decided to continue B-Spec and check the used car section after every couple of races meanwhile. If I hadn't done that trick and continued grinding for level 24 A-Spec, I would have been able to buy it today. But like I said, I had no idea it was a level 24 car, otherwise I would have waited on doing the track loading trick until I was level 24.

But oh well, I hope someone else reads this and learns from my mistake. I guess I'll just do everything but the Formula GT race until it comes up again. I'll have to keep an extra 5 mil. aside so I don't miss it again.

Yes or contact my friend Jn_248(thats his psn) He somehow glitches his cars an he gave me a Formula Gt for a 3.6m Car.
 
Yes or contact my friend Jn_248(thats his psn) He somehow glitches his cars an he gave me a Formula Gt for a 3.6m Car.
Which car did you trade to him for the Formula GT?
 
Oh wow that sucks. Well heres a good tip. Go to B Liscenses an click 1-5 an exit, DO NOT START. Then come back to the used car dealer an it should be there.
when you say click on b 1-5 an exit do you mean like load 1 and exit load 2 and exit etc and so on?

Figured it out click on B 1 load it dont start it, while in the menu to start it click to go on to the next test, rinse and repeat.
 
Last edited:
yes that is what he means. Use the arrow buttons to scroll and load all B liscense tests 1-5. Quick way for 30 new cars to show up in the used lot.

Happy hunting :)
Im still waiting for the FGT.
 
Back