Audi RS3 LMS TCR Coming to iRacing Next Month

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 20, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

monkeywall and 05XR8 like this.
  2. 05XR8

05XR8

Just got the YT notification. Lucky players.:tup:

3. R55NA

R55NA

My only experience with this car is in Forza Motorsport 7, and the Front Wheel Drive just isn't fun in racing games once you go over a certain threshold of power

4. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu

Sorry you cant compare IRacing with Forza;) IRacing is a Sim and Forza is an ArcadeGame like GT Sport;) Try R3E, I love to drive the FWD Cars in RaceRoom;), its a lot of fun

Ph1sh likes this.
  5. Russ Petersen

Russ Petersen

Yes, the touring cars are hella fun in Raceroom. I only hate that it's hard to find a race with them unless you join a league. I'll probably pick this car up in iRacing at launch.

6. R55NA

R55NA

But even if its meant to be a an "arcade game", which it isnt, it still wasn't fun to drive.

7. Russ Petersen

Russ Petersen

Forza is really more of an arcade. Simcade at best. Anyways, I don't really like driving Nascar cars but they sure are popular on iRacing and other games. TC's will appeal to some but not others. I don't judge Nascar as not being fun even though I don't prefer to drive them myself. Every genre has it's fans as does every game. I own most of the racing titles and each has it's good/bad points of course.

monkeywall and 05XR8 like this.