Audi tt vs. Lotus Motorsport Elise

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMsportscar
  • 12 comments
  • 729 views

Audi tt vs Motorsport Elise

  • Audi tt

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Motorsport Elise

    Votes: 17 89.5%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
Messages
135
Which ones better? Also i have a xkr thats top speed is 206.6mph and its not a hybrid.
 
The Elise would kill the TT - although for some reason my driving style and all versions of the Elise don't seem to get along.
 
:D My vote's for the Elise 190. Properly set-up it's the closest thing (other that F-1s) to a Go-Kart in the Game. IMO...UB57
:D
 
If I had seen this poll about 6 hours ago. I might've voted for the Audi TT because I like it alot.


However, I have just figured out how to make the Motorsport Elise a track monster.

Mine has the turbo and full tuning with 364hp. It was always an OK car but now it totally matches my driving style and pulls in tighter and tighter on the longest fastest sweeps in the game.


It is smashing alot of my records for certain tracks which makes sense because it has 364hp and weighs under 1,700lbs. A little tuning was all it needed.


I do like the characteristics of the TT's engine. Low torque which is good for keeping traction, too bad its AWD anyways!
 
the TT is like a friggin tractor trailer in weight compaired to the Elise because of the All-Wheel Drive.

I love my TT because i tuned the bajeezuses out of it. But my Elise is also awesome, it doesnt fit my driving style but its definitley faster.
 
There's really no competition between them, they should have stuck with the LM TT from GT2.
 
I just love the TT! Take off ASM and TCS, and that thing flies off the start and never has to slow down!
 
Originally posted by rjensen11
I just love the TT! Take off ASM and TCS, and that thing flies off the start and never has to slow down!


These are the qualities I like about it.

It doesn't have an uncontorllable amount of torque off the line, but it has tremendous pulling power in the high RPM's. Mine is Yellow with 415hp. I would've rather had a black one!

Some eye candy for the masses. These are actually the colours of these cars in my garage as well.

car-lotus2.jpg
vs.
car-audi.jpg
 
Back