Audio: Horizon 3 v Real life

• Thread starter y2blade
  • 10 comments
y2blade
I'm Happy to report that Forza has got the sound spot on
EPIC car btw
7B73221B-7947-4837-A901-7CC39C5F664C_zpsmuzoypcx.jpg

98F94C3B-CEB4-4056-B138-6FE169B147FB_zpsbnxw8pdu.png

What cars have you lot made direct (youtube vids don't count btw lol) comparisons with and how did Horizon measure up?

Great sound design; notable improvement over Horizon 2 and FM6, as a matter of fact. Engine/exhaust volume needs to be higher though, especially when you go off-throttle as some cars sound like they're about to stall.

Turbo and supercharger sounds IRL on some of these cars are really noticeable, as opposed to the game.

Not happy about no change in sound after upgrades. I think FM2 and 4 were the last two great games where you car's character actually changed after upgrading exhausts and cams.

I just popped in FM6 for a quick revisit and ended up playing it for over 2 hours!

The car sounds in 6 across the board are nearly 100% better than H3. Can't help but feel disappointed.

II put Forza 6 on on Saturday to run a few laps of Bathurst before the V8 Supercar race on TV.....I have to say the cars sound a lot better in F6 than they do in Horizon 3.

disappointing

Don't know why they couldn't just lift the sounds off from FM6 directly, and fine-tune them a little to make improvements.

Game developers these days. :lol:

I think for most of the sounds that was the case. For the new samples it's like they're either amazing or they completely **** up the car. Looking at you, Raptor :D

Great sound design; notable improvement over Horizon 2 and FM6, as a matter of fact.

I just popped in FM6 for a quick revisit and ended up playing it for over 2 hours!

The car sounds in 6 across the board are nearly 100% better than H3. Can't help but feel disappointed.

upload_2016-10-12_11-49-5.png

Latest Posts

Back