Audio setup for GT4

Can someone tell me what cable adapter I need to buy to connect my KLIPSCH speakers to the playstation 2?

The KLIPSCH speakers only have a standard computer audio cable connector. I assume, that I need a adapter that will connect a standard computer audio cable to a optical out cable?

Where do I buy this? Is this what I need?

Why are you guys buying all these expensive setups? I got my stero for $300 and it has 400 watts of power and a big subwoofer

IM000879d.jpg

IM000880d.jpg

IM000881d.jpg

Im doing the same thing too, i bought some cables to hook my TV directly to my stereo. I have a 6 speaker surround system with a sub in my room. I bought the stereo at best buy like 5 years ago for 400 bucks and it works awsome. I dont really think you need more than that.

Just tested the Creative Inspire T7900 (7.1), pc version with the creative DDTS-100 decoder. I am able to connect any audio source (dvd, cd, PS2, pc, beamer etc...) to this decoder. GT4 sound (dolby pro logic II with digital optical cable) is awsome 👍 👍
Even GTR sounds great. RBR with EAX is even better :dopey:

For a little over $200 I bought a 600 Watt Sony surround sound system. I am way more than happy with it. You would easily get a headache trying to sit in my game room with this all the way up. Its not the best, but it is very, very nice for the money. You can tell where anything is just because of the surround sound. If I play fighting games like Doom I know exactactly where a demon because I hear him out of that speaker. If hes behind me to the left I will know it. :D
It is the same with GT4 or any other racing game. If a car is passing on the right or left I will know. There are 2 more speakers not showing in this pic. The receiver is under the TV and the Subwoofer is under the printer.
EDIT: Added pic
im0042562ic.jpg

I posted this earlier in this thread but forgot to include a pic.

helloloser
i bought these but had to connect them to my PC as i could not find the 'video game adapter' to hook them to my PS2(i have looked on logitechs website and on dabs,ebuyer etc etc etc......... but cant find it :crazy:.

They are a good set. the base is fair and sats are good

Apparently NOBODY is able to find the adapter to make this work, since several people have already asked how to get this hooked up and noone answered but you. It's frustrating, since that was the setup I was looking at getting. :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back