under18carbon Messages 3,692 Aug 9, 2003 #31 This song rocks! I'm going to go and buy their album once I reach the CD store. Click to expand... Glad to hear you're purchasing the album! Enjoy.
This song rocks! I'm going to go and buy their album once I reach the CD store. Click to expand... Glad to hear you're purchasing the album! Enjoy.
KosmikFool Messages 3,176 Aug 9, 2003 #32 Originally posted by Chris Hendriks oh,it was the server.i just thought u were really passionate.lol Click to expand... Heh, I didn't think it would send it through. In the Rumble Strip I did it 12 times extra.
Originally posted by Chris Hendriks oh,it was the server.i just thought u were really passionate.lol Click to expand... Heh, I didn't think it would send it through. In the Rumble Strip I did it 12 times extra.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount Aug 9, 2003 #33 Originally posted by wana b drifter Sublime is also a VERRRY good better then Audioslave. i have there 2nd (40oz to freedom) 3td (sublime) cd's. Click to expand... 40oz To Freedom was their first CD.
Originally posted by wana b drifter Sublime is also a VERRRY good better then Audioslave. i have there 2nd (40oz to freedom) 3td (sublime) cd's. Click to expand... 40oz To Freedom was their first CD.
wana b drifter Messages 650 Aug 9, 2003 #35 Originally posted by SublimeDood10 40oz To Freedom was their first CD. Click to expand... no robben the hood was there 1st
Originally posted by SublimeDood10 40oz To Freedom was their first CD. Click to expand... no robben the hood was there 1st
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Aug 9, 2003 #36 40 oz. To Freedom was released in '92, and Robbin' The Hood was released in '94. You be the judge on which was their first.
40 oz. To Freedom was released in '92, and Robbin' The Hood was released in '94. You be the judge on which was their first.
wana b drifter Messages 650 Aug 9, 2003 #37 Originally posted by Klostrophobic 40 oz. To Freedom was released in '92, and Robbin' The Hood was released in '94. You be the judge on which was their first. Click to expand... really? i know 40oz to freedom was there 2nd ill find out what the 1st was.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic 40 oz. To Freedom was released in '92, and Robbin' The Hood was released in '94. You be the judge on which was their first. Click to expand... really? i know 40oz to freedom was there 2nd ill find out what the 1st was.
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Aug 9, 2003 #38 You are wrong. Check out allmusic.com and look up Sublime. I am right. SublimeDood is right.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 13, 2003 #41 w00t! I just purchased their album. Kick arse! What You Are is possibly the best song on the album, followed by Shadow on The Sun.
w00t! I just purchased their album. Kick arse! What You Are is possibly the best song on the album, followed by Shadow on The Sun.