August Difficult Car Poll

• Thread starter XS
  • 5 comments

August Difficult Car

• Ford Mustang GT '05 (Standard or Premium)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Dodge Challenger R/T '70

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Isuzu 117 Coupé '68

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Isuzu Piazza XE '81

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ford Ka '01

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XS

Lurker
Premium
United States
Colorado
Hey everybody! It's that time again. The poll will look pretty similar to July's poll, but I decided to run it again instead of going with July's runner up. So without further ado, let the polling begin!

Dang no love for the Mitsubishi AT ALL! Or do other people not find it as difficult to tune as I do??

XS
Dang no love for the Mitsubishi AT ALL! Or do other people not find it as difficult to tune as I do??
There's not a lot you can do to that car with the AYC interfering all the time, it needs a normal LSD to make it behave like a normal car otherwise you just end up fighting the symptoms rather than curing the problem

You've got a point. I even tried tuning like a Lancer with AYC, and it still handles like a pig. Oh well...

XS
You've got a point. I even tried tuning like a Lancer with AYC, and it still handles like a pig. Oh well...
AYC works up until about 350 Bhp and then it just gets really snappy and likes to dart in or understeer depending how much throttle you give it. Shame really, that car would be devastating with a normal diff.

True. It's absolutely amazing how much faster the VW Vision is, even though I believe they're essentially the same car (AWD, similar PP, etc).

Anyway, I will post the poll winner tomorrow. Cheers!

Back