aussie needs a holden

  • Thread starter Thread starter gothenqcowboys
  • 36 comments
  • 2,331 views
Messages
436
Gday, I'm really wanting a holden - monaro or ss - n was after a trade. I have very little in the garage but can offer up a Toyota ft 86 concept 09.
Hope someone can help me out. My psn is gothenqcowboys.
 
Gday, I'm really wanting a holden - monaro or ss - n was after a trade. I have very little in the garage but can offer up a Toyota ft 86 concept 09.
Hope someone can help me out. My psn is gothenqcowboys.

I've been looking everywhere for them too :)

This is out of place and you should delete this or mark it for deletion by the mods.

Go here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132885

If nobody can give you one it's because they don't have one.
 
I've seen the Monaro CV8 a couple times in the used dealership.
Usually happens when you can't afford it.
 
I've seen the Monaro CV8 a couple times in the used dealership.
Usually happens when you can't afford it.

Speaking of which, I have yet to see one, how much do they average?
 
Ive got one but I dont really want the concept as I already have one. Anything else of decency that you may own?

Also, a thread like this is more suitable to the trading thread...
 
I've seen it three times. Bought it once. If I see it again, I'll send it your way :)

I wish there were more Aussie cars... There's a VY SS, Monaro, one FPV I think; and that Tickford Race Car (AUII Falcon). Where is Bathurst? I thought there were rumours of that... :(
 
There is technically no FPV's. it told me when I tried to import it from the PSP.
The closest car to an FPV is the 2000 Falcon XR8.
139.jpg
 
Ive got one but I dont really want the concept as I already have one. Anything else of decency that you may own?

Also, a thread like this is more suitable to the trading thread...

Sorry for placing the thread here - new to the forum. Unfortunately I only have 4 cars 1 I,be built up n of the other three the concept is the best I got
 
There was some Falcon in GT4, was it the FPV GT? Either way, I could swear I remember seeing SOMEWHERE they ported it over. Maybe I'm just getting it confused? (No, not GT PSP).

Well I guess there's only three Aussie cars then. That's just ****.
 
I've seen it three times. Bought it once. If I see it again, I'll send it your way :)

I wish there were more Aussie cars... There's a VY SS, Monaro, one FPV I think; and that Tickford Race Car (AUII Falcon). Where is Bathurst? I thought there were rumours of that... :(

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me - appreciate it
 
Seen two CV8 Monaros so far, both around $30k, also seen a Pontiac GTO 5.7, the American version with the ugly grill.
 
There was some Falcon in GT4, was it the FPV GT? Either way, I could swear I remember seeing SOMEWHERE they ported it over. Maybe I'm just getting it confused? (No, not GT PSP).
GT4 and GT PSP had the 2004 FPV GT and FPV F6 Typhoon.

I had the Pontiac GTO version in GT PSP. It was rubbish :dunce:
 
GT4 and GT PSP had the 2004 FPV GT and FPV F6 Typhoon.

I had the Pontiac GTO version in GT PSP. It was rubbish :dunce:

yeh i heard they were in the game, been looking after every race for one of them, the only aussie car that comes up for sale for me is the monaro, seen it 4 times, bought it, tuned it, not bad, good car to watch my **** bspec driver try and handle
 
Hey mate, hopefully you can get hold of one soon. I managed to find mine in the Used Car's and like you I was waiting for one so when one popped up I grabbed it straight away. I can't remember the cost but I think it was around 30k - 50k.

It's my favorite car now it's tuned up to 706hp but that's after spending over 200k on it. :)

HoldenSmall1.jpg
 
there's also the '06 (I think that's the year) Pontiac GTO which is just a re-badged Holden Monaro
 
Hey mate, hopefully you can get hold of one soon. I managed to find mine in the Used Car's and like you I was waiting for one so when one popped up I grabbed it straight away. I can't remember the cost but I think it was around 30k - 50k.

It's my favorite car now it's tuned up to 706hp but that's after spending over 200k on it. :)

HoldenSmall1.jpg

Beautiful car - totally worth spending 200k on which i intend to do tonight when i get home!
 
Great car, I just love the sound it makes in replays! [edit] Reminds me of an old vk group a race car.
 
Beautiful car - totally worth spending 200k on which i intend to do tonight when i get home!


You are so very lucky - i'm very jealous - have had a few people from the forum offer to help me out by keeping an eye out for me - appreciate the friendliness of this forum and willingness to help :-)

Any chance you're willing to share your tuning stats for the car?
 
we got the shafted! I was looking forward to some aussie muscle but not much on offer at all!
 
You are so very lucky - i'm very jealous - have had a few people from the forum offer to help me out by keeping an eye out for me - appreciate the friendliness of this forum and willingness to help :-)

Any chance you're willing to share your tuning stats for the car?

Hey man, I found another one, I'll gift it to you now :)
 
I have a civic type R yellow monaro. 597 BHP, lowered looks great :sly: yet too see a SS, i would be happy with a swap...
 
I've noticed the SS is VERY rare on the Car Lot. No one has established if there actually is a pattern to the Car Lot, so it might just be bad luck. But I've been through A LOT of cycles looking for other cars and have only seen it once (and I bought it).
 
Hey man, I found another one, I'll gift it to you now :)

Thanks so very much! Appreciate all your and everyone's help in trying to get a holden. Especially to those who offered to gift it to me for free. Great to be apart of a wonderful online community :)
 
Love the photos that have been posted here.

I have also been visiting the used car lot looking for any of the Australian cars. I have seen some other cars more than once - but have not had any luck finding a Holden.

What other cars should I look out for if I want to trade?
 
Only spotted one once, had not enough money to buy it though. ):

I'd kill for the return of FPV

Loving the name too, go cowboys ;)
 
I got the monaro pretty early on, just picked up the commodore today (panther mica paint too), will keep my eye out for the xr8
 
G'day everyone,

thanks to a very friendly forum user (you know who you are 👍) i now have my Holden :). Was very lucky to be gifted a Monaro. Here she is lol :

jaf6l2.jpg


have tweaked her up to 743Hp top speed around 320km/h ( took many hours around a track to get the cash) and whilst a little rough at times around the edges i think i have tuned it well as it picks up quick, handles great and can compete with many of the big name and price tagged vehicles.

Still personally havent seen a monaro in my used car lot but i will keep an eye eye to one day pass on the favour passed onto me.

Plus i now want to get the SS :-) so if people can help me look for one of those once again i would be greatful.

PS would love to paint it black - so if anyone has a spare tin in the garage - i have a few shades of grey i can trade back.
 
Last edited:
Back