aussie needs a holden

  • Thread starter Thread starter gothenqcowboys
  • 36 comments
  • 2,331 views
I have Mazda rx7 brilliant black that I'll trade you, but do you have another color beside grey...I'll take that orange color on your Holden for my mazda black
 
I have Mazda rx7 brilliant black that I'll trade you, but do you have another color beside grey...I'll take that orange color on your Holden for my mazda black

Unfortunately i only had one tin of the orange and used it on the car.

Yeah i know grey wont be everyone's colour - seemes the cars that i win are always grey :-(

I do have a blue - not sure of its name though
 
Blue be fine with me I'll take it, add me and me hangdc4 and I'll send the black when I get off work
 
Nope don't mind at all, I don't get off work until 9pm pacific time so it fine
 
I just got a black Commodore SS from the dealership if any aussie wants it :)
 
Back