Aussies/Kiwis : Monday Night Racing

• Thread starter Rypien
  • 1,110 comments
I've been busy with other games recently, notably GTPSP. Looking at getting back into GT5P soon, finally with good variety for the race lineups, I'll probably fire it up later this month. Really looking for a 600-700pp Suzuka race again, I'm terrible at Fuji

Hi fella's, what5 event/events are we runnig this Monday? I'm keen for a 700PP HSR battle.:D:tup:
R*

Ok it's official - the PS3 is back!
Just plugged the box back together and gonna do some testing as i've not driven for sometime now.
The box no longer lives at home as it was kicked out by the mrs.....lives at the workshop
so i will only be on for afew nights a week....or until i kick the mrs out!
Look forward to hooking up.

Edit:
The PS3 is not back....same problem as before....so i'm going to give up for awhile.
Hopefully after christmas i can afford a new one.
Take care gentlemen.
Later!

Last edited:
J90 and I reckon it's time for MNR to make a comeback. We'll post some events within 24 hours

J90 and I reckon it's time for MNR to make a comeback. We'll post some events within 24 hours

Awesome. TT-R is lining up a big event soon scheduled in the next few weeks. I'll post something in Race events when we get it sorted. 👍

MNR events Feb 2010. How about:-

Race 1 - @ 9.06pm(NZ) 7.06pm(AU).- Suzuka 600PP 5laps 4WD - Evo X GSR 07 open tune

Race 2 - @ 9.26pm (NZ) 7.26pm(AU) - Fuji 550PP 5laps FWD - Integra Type R open tune

Race 3 - @ 9.46pm(NZ) 7.46pm(AU) - HSR 800PP 10laps - anything you like

Race 4 - @ 10.06pm(NZ) 8.06pm(AU) - Eiger 550PP 10laps RWD - BMW M3 open tune

Race 5 - @ 10.26pm(NZ) 8.26pm(AU) - Suzuka 600PP 5 laps 4WD - Audi R8 open tune

Comments?

Race 1 - @ 9.06pm(NZ) 7.06pm(AU).- Suzuka 600PP 5laps 4WD - Evo X GSR 07 open tune

Race 2 - @ 9.26pm (NZ) 7.26pm(AU) - Fuji 550PP 5laps FWD - Integra Type R open tune

Comments?
Sounds good 👍 Im just keen to start racing with you guys again. Look forward to the excellent competition. :)

Yep I put it up on TORC. If you want good grids Mad I suggest you encourage people to participate.

Yep I put it up on TORC. If you want good grids Mad I suggest you encourage people to participate.

Yeah, I will post it at TT-R as well and try and spark some interest. 👍 Could be difficult though since FNR has become "the night".

Oh yeah 👍
Will be on the grid.

I will be using S tyres for all the cars so will give you all some space to move pass.

Thanks to all who turned up for the return of MNR last night. Appreciate the support of good grids and some excellent racing.

The 1 hour earlier start time in AU seemed to make it easier for NZ drivers to participate.

It was fun, hope to see you guys online again next Monday night.

Thanks to all who turned up for the return of MNR last night. Appreciate the support of good grids and some excellent racing.

The 1 hour earlier start time in AU seemed to make it easier for NZ drivers to participate.

It was fun, hope to see you guys online again next Monday night.

Just found this threat and happy to find other racers and events in AU/NZ. Will join you guys tomorrow night! 👍

A good night's racing last night. Not such big grids, perhaps a hangover from finals exhaustion plus TTR's big night on Friday.

Nevertheless the fields were acceptable though plagued by the latest incarnation of host DC's. When will Sony sort this out.

Thanks for the drivers who turned up and those who stayed on for the GT40 races on N3's at Eiger. A hoot which J90 dominated initially until Ripping Silk and Toivonen showed us all up.

Hope there are bigger grids next Monday. Unfortunately I'll be interstate and unable to participate.

Hey guys, looking for some race time this monday but am not to sure it all works? Could someone please help me with by explaining how to race you guys.

Comments?
This is the MNR race shedule. If you enter the races on the exact second of the time set you should find us all there,providing the servers hold up as we have been having lots of connection problems lately. Hope this helps you. 👍

Hey all just wanted to let you know that i'll be online this coming Monday. Been out of contention for around 4 months i'm fairly sure due to work etc.
Apoligies for not showing up last Monday as I was moving house, and like vrrm said getting over the finals haha, but all it sorted now and I have a decent internet connection it seems.

Looking forward to it, you going to be in it this week Devon?

Yes very true Rob, have to pick the week your away to get back online, I will make sure to be a regular from now on, will definitely catch you next week mate.

Sorry wasn't able to be there Monday night. Medical prob (secret blokes business) might have me absent for another week.

Thanks for the private msgs and good wishes guys. The prob and treatment for it have been identified and I anticipate being online for MNR

Rob

Whoops not so good as first thought, looks like I'm going to be unreliable for a couple of months. If anyone is interested in organising the monthly race schedule please do.

Rob

Back