Australian Drift Team (ADT)

• Thread starter cjcougz
  • 15 comments
Australia
Perth
cjcougz
ADS (Aussie Drift Squad) is a new drift team created by cjcougz, xAuSsIeCaMpEr-x and GILL144 that is recruiting members at the moment. we arent just recruiting australians tho. if your a decent drifet you are more than welcome to come into any ADT room and tryout just ask the leaders for a trial or just come and enjoy a good drift
ok we have had a name change anyways

Last edited:
Good luck with the team but pretty much every drifter from Australia is on the same team here.

Good luck with the team but pretty much every drifter from Australia is on the same team here.

Yeah what he said, and you may want to do a longer OP if you want some more drifters interested in your team.

we are open for ages for recruiting as there arent many members atm i am looking for anyone from anywhere in the world not just australia

Although I'm not in Australia and I don't live my life upside down, good luck from the drifters that drift the right way up... :lol: .

EDIT: You might want to do a more interesting OP if you want more drifters to be interested in this team. It really does help you know. Throw in a picture or two, or you could even make a logo for your team. You could also try different fonts, different colours for the fonts and different sizes for the font to make the OP more attractive.

Lol drifets
And spank I would hardly call 12 people pretty much every aussie drifter on here..

Last edited:
THRASHBOXhaze
Lol drifets
And spank I would hardly call 12 people pretty much every aussie drifter on here..

Just saying there isn't any on burst, dmax, galaxy, drop5 (although we use to).

SPANK
Just saying there isn't any on burst, dmax, galaxy, drop5 (although we use to).

True.. just sounded like you were trying to herd him into one
Particular team. Buts its all good now 👍

Hey guys Im not trying to be "up myself" of anything but i think Im a pretty decent drifter and would like to join a drift team so if your up for a trial add me :) GT5DriifterHD

Good Luck From JDMT, We are currently trying to recruit the australians too. It's hard to find some experienced drifters as every has mentioned above. Most of them are in D1NZ lol

Back