Australian GT5p meets

  • Thread starter Thread starter tkdbboy
  • 12 comments
  • 1,107 views
Messages
6
Messages
tkdbboy
hiya fellas,

just wondering if there are many Aussie GT5p racers that are on this forum and who would like to have a couple games sometime soon.

cheers :)
 
Hey mate,

Just use the Online Meeting (PAL) thread since aussies race against Europe.
 
Count me in! Maybe we need to setup our own schedules.

J-PaP,
I don't think I can race you at midnight ....zzzzzzz....
 
Hey mate,

Just use the Online Meeting (PAL) thread since aussies race against Europe.

becos the aust version is actually the eu version, you will also be using eu servers, which will mean a lot of lag for aussie players. better use the japan ver, and get much better pings
 
Count me in,but finding the time to race is a bit hard.
 
Fyshokid is making a 24 hour schedule so we can just run off that to race.

acwebpage: Yes i know. Can't say though I've seen any lag problems. Out of around 100 races i've had online only 1 has had lag problems. Also the races are hosted by players so if a lot of AU players are online then more than likely an AU player will host. I get about half my races being the host.
 
Fyshokid is making a 24 hour schedule so we can just run off that to race.

acwebpage: Yes i know. Can't say though I've seen any lag problems. Out of around 100 races i've had online only 1 has had lag problems. Also the races are hosted by players so if a lot of AU players are online then more than likely an AU player will host. I get about half my races being the host.

The schedule is done and you can see it here:)
 
Count me in lads.. online id GTP_Stigs_Mate.
Have to agree on the lack of lag.. not seen any in over $1mil worth of online races.
 
becos the aust version is actually the eu version, you will also be using eu servers, which will mean a lot of lag for aussie players. better use the japan ver, and get much better pings

Agreed. I have both EU and JPN games and I only use the JPN game. It is much smoother and from my experience the drivers are better too (probably because they have had more practice).

It was very stupid of PD to stick us in with europe. Out of the US, EU ,JP or having us go alone they managed to pick the worst of all.
 
One method that Wayn*z (Strohy32) and I have had success with is selecting a race/track and meet there (we organise this beforehand, or via SMS). For example, London in P700 cars. We had 7 races in succession that we were both in the same race (with many other drivers).

It might be a simple solution, if only for a small amount of organising.
 
Do you have access to a PC nearby your PS3?? MSN messenger would work well especially if there is a group online.
 
Hey mate,

Just use the Online Meeting (PAL) thread since aussies race against Europe.

True, and if Aussies use the PAL schedule, well that is our schedule. See you in the PAL scheduled races guys, I just had a good one with J-PaP here.
 
Back