Australian Tracks (and NZ Tracks and Bonus Tracks)

• Thread starter Zondaj
  • 94 comments
Hi Guys, I have just made another version of Lakeside Park Raceway QLD with ELEVATION this time, took a while but I am quite happy with the results, Lakeside is a local track to me so have been there many times as a spectator for various events.

Elevation wise it is pretty close and due to the CM Main Straight restrictions it is about 400m longer.
Let me know what you think.

Track Link

Hi guys, only new here I've downloaded a few Australian tracks but can't seem to download Lakeside, I keep getting a error 601 and everything written in Chinese, any ideas.
I've tracked my Evo on Lakeside and would love to get it on Playstation.

Hi Guys, I have just made another version of Lakeside Park Raceway QLD with ELEVATION this time, took a while but I am quite happy with the results, Lakeside is a local track to me so have been there many times as a spectator for various events.

Elevation wise it is pretty close and due to the CM Main Straight restrictions it is about 400m longer.

Track Link

I've been trying to get Lakeside but your links go to an error message.

Track Link

Hey, thanks for doing Lakeside. I do RL track days there and would really like a decent version (mine is ok for layout but not elevation) but all your links produce an error message (601), Have you tried this process? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-to-share-your-own-tracks-via-url.335446/

Hey, thanks for doing Lakeside. I do RL track days there and would really like a decent version (mine is ok for layout but not elevation) but all your links produce an error message (601), Have you tried this process? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-to-share-your-own-tracks-via-url.335446/

Hi, yeah I have used those instructions for all my tracks, not sure about what this Error 601 is about or why it would be in Chinese, I have other GT Accounts and if I log onto those I am able to download that track without any problem.

I know I have seen that Error 601 myself while downloading other peoples tracks and they have had reviews from other users so they must have got the track but I can't.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on this Error 601, I have tried to research it without any luck.

Hey Odyssey, Try this LINK
I saved the track to my other GT Account and this is a link to it, I tested it and it works for me : )
I must thank you, this link worked for me, I have been able to download Lakeside and it is very accurate even down to the bumps in carosal. My virtual evo is within 1/2 second of my real evo around this track. Well done.

Hey Odyssey, Try this LINK
I saved the track to my other GT Account and this is a link to it, I tested it and it works for me : )

That one worked, thanks! I'll try it out soon. I made another version which is 2407m and pretty close to the real track in terms of elevation, feel and times. I'll post it up too.

That one worked, thanks! I'll try it out soon. I made another version which is 2407m and pretty close to the real track in terms of elevation, feel and times. I'll post it up too.

Hey Odyssey, any news on your version of lakeside park mate?

Hey guys!
Awesome work on all the tracks!!
Just wondering if photos of Albert Park would help any, if at all??
I use it as my running track so it's not a problem either way?.?.

Yeah, put them up! This thread is designed to be a resource for Australian Track and any resources that may help are much appreciated

Shame about lack of crossovers as I was looking forward to someone making Oran Park. Would be nice to drive it virtually as its now a housing estate in reality :(

Shame about lack of crossovers as I was looking forward to someone making Oran Park. Would be nice to drive it virtually as its now a housing estate in reality :(
Check out my tracks page, I have an unfinished flat oran park test course in there waiting to be finished or scrapped, but your welcome to try it. As for other crossover tracks I just uploaded a fantasy version of highlands motorsport park.

Check out my tracks page, I have an unfinished flat oran park test course in there waiting to be finished or scrapped, but your welcome to try it. As for other crossover tracks I just uploaded a fantasy version of highlands motorsport park.

Am I able to download tracks without using a PC based emulator as I don't have a tablet.

You download them from GTPlanet straight to your PS3 :) here's the link.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Mr-6rumpy1/course/

EDIT : sorry do you mean upload your own track's via emulated software on your PC ?
If so yes. Alot of guy's on here do.
Also what phone do you have because the custom APK work's on all android device's.
I make mine on an galaxy S5 mini.

I have an iphone 6 so nothing doing with that unfortunately.

So I dont need the emulator to just download other peoples tracks? Awesome. Thanks for the link :D

there was two tracks sydney i found it page one but i search oran the first used for WTAC , i didn't remember the name when i posted before ...

Back