Australian V8 Super Cars||Holden Commdore vs Ford Mustange GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter kk20
  • 76 comments
  • 5,530 views
Messages
2,821
Messages
killa_kandy
banner2.jpg





Since there aren't any Ford Falcon road cars we'll be using the Ford Mustang GT '05.



[/] Holden Commodore SS '04

All upgrades are allowed. The rear Aero package is available for purchase in GT Auto

BHP: 550
Weight: 1350kg
Aero: Rear-20


[/] Ford Mustang GT '05

All upgrades are allowed. The rear Aero package is available for purchase in GT Auto

BHP: 550
Weight: 1275
Aero: Rear-20


There will be a total of 12 drivers on the grid consisting of 6 teams of two drivers in total.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


3 Holden Commodore teams:

Body Colour /Rim Colour

1. Team Vodafone- Red/ Silver
2. Tekno Autosports- White/ Yellow
3. Pepsi Max Crew- Light Blue/ White





3 Ford Mustang GT teams:

Body Colour /Rim Colour

1. Ford Performance- Blue/ Yellow
2. The Bottle-O Racing Team- Green/ Black
3. Irwin Racing- Yellow/ Blue


Lounge Settings:

Tyres: TBA
Driving Line: Optional
Traction Control: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Steering: Off
Active Stability Management: Off
ABS: Optional

Track Grip: Real
Tyre/ Fuel Depletion: On
Slipstream: Normal
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All races will be 80 miles.

1. High Speed Ring
2. Tokyo R246
3. Suzuka
4. Nurburgring GP/F
5. Monza
6. Circuit De La Sarthe
7. Grand Valley Speedway
8. Spa Francorchamps

Time and Date: Sundays

If there is vague interest then I will carry on with this series.

If interested please sign up as follows:

PSN:
Country:
Choice of car:


Driver list:

1. PSN: dronabinol-420-
Country: USA
Choice of car: Mustang

2. SubaruWRC555

3. nitrorocks

4. killa_kandy

5. PSN: jazza96uk
Choice of car: Holden
 
Last edited:
This is interesting. The cars are way too different though.
 
nitrorocks
This is interesting. The cars are way too different though.

They're not....I tested them...

Heres the data

Suzuka:

Holden- 2:04:503
Ford- 2:04:666

Monza:

Holden- 1:48:655
Ford- 1:48:765
 
That's close
 
nitrorocks
That's close

lol yeah....

They both have the same hint of understeer with oversteer in the exits...
 
Are you online now?
 
Definatly game for this!!! Let me know bout this.
 
We could also do Jack Daniels Racing! Black/silver.

Also I have the perfect color for TeamVodafone!!
 
We might be changing something :sly:
 
SubaruWRC555
Let me know!!

Im still rallying some ideas in my head....We can either go with this setup or we can use the Falcon XR8 vs Camaro LM....The advantages with the current is that we can closer relate it to the actual Australian V8 supercars.....If we get enough interest then I'll hold a poll...
 
My idea with the XR8 Vs Camaro LM
 
Some reason I think the falcon is gonna be faster than the Camaro. I like the idea of commodore vs mustang! Plus I love the Holden lol.
 
SubaruWRC555
Some reason I think the falcon is gonna be faster than the Camaro. I like the idea of commodore vs mustang! Plus I love the Holden lol.

Same here....
 
Count me in! :)

PSN: dronabinol-420-
Country: USA
Choice of car: Mustang
 
I just tested them and they were about .01 apart
 
Camaro and XR8
 
I've got a spare holden in case anyone wants to help out testing....
 
I can't help with testing til tomorrow at 7 pm us eastern time. :(
 
I'll send you over my spare holden nitrorocks.....I noticed that you already have one subaru....
 
Subaru? What do you mean?
 
I wont be on tonight. And I don't get home from work tomorrow til 7 pm. I'd like to help out with the testing but work and the wife are interfering lol;)
 
Maybe test he Camaro and XR8 with me
 
I will see you tommorrow then!!!
 
We have 3 options

1. Camaro LM vs Ford Falcon
2. Commodore vs Mustang GT
3. Commodore vs SVT cobra

potential 4th option

4. Commodore and Monaro vs Mustang GT and SVT Cobra....
 
Back