Australian V8 Super Cars||Holden Commdore vs Ford Mustange GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter kk20
  • 76 comments
  • 5,530 views
SubaruWRC555
4th option is cool!!!

Thats what Im thinking....The reason I want these two Manufacturers is because it emulates the real life rivalry between holden and Ford....Australians pledge their allegiances from the moment they're born.....Its a reeeealy fierce rivalry...Its Hamilton vs Alonso or Scumacher vs Senna.....
 
Senna vs Prost. Lol Holden is Chevy
 
nitrorocks
Senna vs Prost. Lol Holden is Chevy

Nah I'd say Senna Scumacher.....Great drivers make s**t cars look good....Prost won races in good cars only....

Holden is owned by GM and Chevy is owned by GM....
 
Yes, so it's the same family :sly:
 
Did you get any interest?
 
So this is still on for Sunday right?
 
Is there any way to make the XR8 compare to the SS? Detuning the falcon and hotting up the dunnydoor? Im a holden fan btw. I'm guessing not but it would be sweet.
 
nitrorocks
Did you get any interest?

Had one guy show that seems very interested. All other people that showed were using BMW and other stuff. The room was clearly marked V8SC Holden Commodore lol
 
Feralshooter
Is there any way to make the XR8 compare to the SS? Detuning the falcon and hotting up the dunnydoor? Im a holden fan btw. I'm guessing not but it would be sweet.

You add 4-5 kg to it making it weight 1154 or 1155 while the XR8 is at 1150. I'm still testing it though.
 
I have one question why don't you combine the seven other V8 super car things on here and make one big awsome V8 super car series I would join that
 
james6653
I have one question why don't you combine the seven other V8 super car things on here and make one big awsome V8 super car series I would join that

The Australian v8 Supercars only have a holden and a ford...
 
Ok well still you should combine all of the V8 super car series on here and make one big one
 
james6653
Ok well still you should combine all of the V8 super car series on here and make one big one

The other people's series? :lol: V8SC is all about the Holden-Ford rivalry.
 
I have a room open:

1472-6118-3701-4257-3084

Testing the two holdens and the two fords....
 
Is the room still up
 
nitrorocks
You add 4-5 kg to it making it weight 1154 or 1155 while the XR8 is at 1150. I'm still testing it though.

I guess the biggest thing will be can you lower the aero enough on the XR8 and increase it at all on the SS? Easy enough to match weight and power I'm guessing.
 
Nitro I cannot send friend request on psn
 
I guess the biggest thing will be can you lower the aero enough on the XR8 and increase it at all on the SS? Easy enough to match weight and power I'm guessing.

Yeah. And subaru, I'l; delete some of my freinds. I'm getting on right now.
 
This sounds great :D I love racing in the Holden! Put me down for it ;)
GTP: PNuTButR
PSN: jazza96uk
 
PNuTButR
This sounds great :D I love racing in the Holden! Put me down for it ;)
GTP: PNuTButR
PSN: jazza96uk

Welcome aboard
 
Test room up. Join me and kk20

1472-6118-3658-4757-8114
 
This might be a stupid question but which color am I supposed to paint my car?
Or do I just pick one of the three team color choices?
 
dronabinol420
This might be a stupid question but which color am I supposed to paint my car?
Or do I just pick one of the three team color choices?

Once we have a full grid I'll use a random number generator and assign each person with a number. This will differentiate the drivers into the teams....Drivers do get the choice of car of course but not choice of team....

I think if we get a few more people then I'll open up an official thread...Really looking forward to this....
 
I know there's gotta be some more interest out there. Come on folks!!
 
Im afraid I wont be able to test today. However I'll be there next week....
 
What weeks are you doing this? I am possibly interested, depending on week and start time..
 
We've been testing on Sunday mornings. So look for a room to be up then for now. One of us will post a room number at that point in time
 
Back