auto modelista

• Thread starter ShobThaBob
  • 65 comments

ShobThaBob

Premium
rosooftw
Just got auto modelista, and damm!t, its awesome. The physics take a lil getting used to. But after a while, everything becomes nice, smooth, and second nature. There are 2 hill courses, rokko and akagi. Drifting = fuuun. Online, the game is smooth and furious.

I unlocked all of the cars in the game, and beat the garage life mode in 5 hours I don't have all of the garage tools yet, and I am I only have 70% of the trophies though, I wonder if I have to get the rest of the in Arcade Mode

I finished the game already but i dont have all the secret performance parts, and i dont have all the the secret cars? What car did u guys beat the game with , i used the evo 3 with the 3rd stage turbo i didnt want to use too much hp , .. and the last tournament i used the gtr34 v specII and it was nice and smooth, i learned how to drive awd's very easily and i became very good at it.. well anyway if any of u know how to get the remainin left over items give me some feed back thanx..!!

Attachments

• dsm.gif
    dsm.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 185
The garage life mode fell a little short of my expectations,..online is pretty fun. When I was playing last night online a couple of guys in the city lobby race with some fast cobras, all they do though is bounce off all the walls and with all that speed and torque would make up the difference which was lame cuz all you have to do is hold the accelerator down to win.

I prefer the circuit lobby much more fun.

SSr Laredo

Originally posted by awdturbodsm
I finished the game already but i dont have all the secret performance parts, and i dont have all the the secret cars? What car did u guys beat the game with , i used the evo 3 with the 3rd stage turbo i didnt want to use too much hp , .. and the last tournament i used the gtr34 v specII and it was nice and smooth, i learned how to drive awd's very easily and i became very good at it.. well anyway if any of u know how to get the remainin left over items give me some feed back thanx..!!

You have to do a few of the races more than once to complete them. Im pretty sure if you look back at the status of all of your races, some of them will not say completed, and it will show you what prize you get if you race the race again, and you will also have to do the last 3 levels again including the final. Oh yeah, I beat the game using the Camaro Z28 all the way through, but on the races that had to be done again, I used an RX-7, not the newest, and not the oldest, the one in the middle, and I used a Toyota MR2. Hopefully I will see you guys online.

Im gonna build a NSX next, when I first started I had a Mustang and with normal tires it felt like the 2 rear tires were flat when turning.

Originally posted by Masterblaster
which are ?

I don't remember all of the secret cars, and the parts are just listed as level one, level two, and so on and then the aero parts, I can't name all of the tool cuz there are too many to remember, and it's the same deal with all of the posters, and stickers.

Chat

To communicate with another person utilizing typed text.

(example) When im in the lobbys before the races I talk to opponnents, now I can type faster with a keyboard instead of using controller and soft keyboard.

2 words per minute vs. 45 words per minute.

Originally posted by Laredo
Chat

To communicate with another person utilizing typed text.

(example) When im in the lobbys before the races I talk to opponnents, now I can type faster with a keyboard instead of using controller and soft keyboard.

2 words per minute vs. 45 words per minute.
Guess this games not for everyone, after playing Gran Tursimo 3a, this pails in comparison

Originally posted by Masterblaster
Guess this games not for everyone, after playing Gran Tursimo 3a, this pails in comparison

With online ability you will never have the question of "What do I do after I am 100% completed?".

Back