auto modelista

• Thread starter ShobThaBob
  • 65 comments
emperor

Attachments

• evo3_emperor.jpg
    evo3_emperor.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 121
I made my own race sticker. I'll Discribe it to you'll.

its a square and at the very top it says GT ALLSTARS, at the bottom of that it has a german flag ( IM GERMAN ) and at the bottom of that it say's #1. Basically I made a Le mans or touring car sticker.

Where do you get the Initial-D stickers? I don't have them yet ( Probley cause I haven't don't the Auto Modillista Cup yet.

I got a few questions about this game too. Ive tryed switiching out my engine on my RSX to a NSX engine, but i won't let me. Ive also tryed on the civic type R ( OLD ) and the New one, Intrega's ( Both ) and the NSX. But I think you can't switich out HONDA engines. THEM BASTARDS!

LOL. it's true there is a hidden track. called TAMIYA. as th3 name telling ya. it's a R\C track . and each car look like a rodio control car, small. when drving , you don't get gears. runs about 8mph. you'LL have to beat 8th level to unlock TAMIYA TRACK.

people bouncing off walls around corners online pisses me off. most of tha time i dont see anyone even get on tha brakes in front of me. i dont play that cheap way, but sometimes have to do it to keep tha race fair

I just picked up the game and its pretty fun. I can't stand the hill levels though its to complicated.

yeah, they take a while to get used to. I gave mine back to my friend, i finished the 7th level and im not going to spend 35 bucks on the internet adapter, even tho when ive played it online, its been loads of fun.

Can you unlock the 8th level, I did notice on the 7th level that little arrow pointing to the right like there is another race.

wow,so what I read was true about the american release of Auto Modellista ^_^.That's why I'm glad I bought the Japanese version...bleh,they went to having waaay too many american car maufactures,but that's just me,so ANYWAYS.You don't really need a fast cause to beat those last levels,I mean hell,I beat the whole 7 levels with my AE86,but my AE86 is kinda tuned differently,cause it can beat my friend's NSX even in Top Speed and his NSX has like 930 BPS and my AE86 has like 300 and somethin' BPS.The top speed of my AE86 though is about 278 Km/h and that's with NO engine swapping ^_^.I did a lot of interesting things to my cars on that game,like..I made something called an WRX 700 and it can reach 302 Km/h in...*searches for the piece of paper that he had written the time on* ah ha!here it is!my WRX 700 can reach 302 Km/h in 5.109,so I did some pretty different things with all of my cars ^_^,hehe.My AE85 can run up to 286 Km/h with some weird tunings,hehehehe.But anyways,I bought an american PS2 network adapter (hoping it would work with the Japanese PS2,but it didn't) so if I ever rent the american version of Auto Modellista,then I'll try to transfer my settings and such from my Japanese version to the american version,then we'll see who can race,hehe.

Ja ne

AE86Driver

oh yeah,by the way...the very bottom course on Arcade Mode (SECRET) is really fun!(or at least it is in the Japanese version..hopefully they kept it the same on the american copy) gotta love them RC cars,hehe ^_^!

Ja ne

AE86Driver

Here are some of my cars

Impreza 22B 670hp

Skyline 664hp

Cobra 427 competition 753hp

Ford GT 40 837hp

Jiotto Caspita 845hp

Fairlady Z 432R (forgot hp but it has a top end of 245mph great for Osaka Highway)

My Impreza and Cobra are record holders on
Capcom.com

Originally posted by AE86Driver
oh yeah,by the way...the very bottom course on Arcade Mode (SECRET) is really fun!(or at least it is in the Japanese version..hopefully they kept it the same on the american copy) gotta love them RC cars,hehe ^_^!

Ja ne

AE86Driver

Yeah they kept the R/C track in the game. It really fun, but the cars feel like they are moving really slow, since they are only r/c cars, and can only get up to about 14 mph. :D

ya its pretty bad representation of RC's since I have a Tayima and on good batteries it will go 35-40.

Majarvis - I can't remember EVERY single one of them,but they have the reeeally old levins on the game ^_^,lol.You should see them,they have the mirrors on the hood and I believe they have a base horsepower of like 85 or somethin' like that,hahaha.There's lots of cool cars on the Japanese version,I'd just have to go back and look to see EVERY one of them.I can tell you the ones I made,hehe.

AE86 Mecha Tuned (Max Speed 278 Km/h)
AE85 Mecha Tuned?! (Max Speed 286 Km/h)
WRX 700 (Fastest Accelerating car I have --- 271 Km/h in 2.649 seconds 0_0)
Britan Z..well...Fairlady Z (Max Speed 305 Km/h..barely)
BNR32 Mecha Tuned! (Max Speed 364 Km/h...only on that highway)
Keisuke's FD (Max Speed 310 Km/h)
Ryosuke's FC (Max Speed 305 Km/h...for now)
Kyouchi's Lan Evo III (Max Speed 343 Km/h)
Mugen S2000? (Max Speed ???????) -- current project
Spoon Civic (Max Speed 302 Km/h!wow...good settings)

anyways,that's it for now,but I shall go play the game tonight and try to edit some Initial D stickers,cause I just looked at the 2nd page of this topic and I saw some edited and they looked pretty cool,so I just thought I'd test out my skills as well at editing a pic for my AE86,hehe =D.

Ja ne

AE86Driver

I really gotta get some InitialD markings. I'm runnin a hachiroku, but it's marked for tamiya (i'm into japanese models, so i use a lot of their products).

I am starting to get fustrated online, because I want to know what cars people used to set the record lap times in the game. My cars are pretty fast, and I win races much more than I lose them, and everytime I race someone that is a record holder, they don't run anytimes that are close to their record times, and I have beaten a few of them, and my times are about 10 secs off of the #1 record times, and about 1 sec off of the top tenth times I have tried a bunch of different cars with a bunch of different settings, and I'm still not getting close to the record times, so if someone knows what the fastest cars out there are, I would really apreciate some help, and don't say the skylines, cuz that is what I run, and they are fast, but I know that there are faster cars in the game. I would also appreciate it if you would break it down by race types since I race in all of the room, mountain, circuit, and city, thanks for the help guys.

Yo, does anyone know if the game is available in Canada yet???? Is there any Canadian players here?

BTW, from what I've read here the R/C cars are a pretty bad simulation of the real things. I'm heavly involved with R/C cars and only 14mph is pretty crap. Top electric cars can reach over 40mph, racing gas cars can go over 70! Even my huge gas truck hits 43mph. But the record for and R/C car is 112mph by some super crazy 1:10 scale electric dragster. 112mph!!!

Latest Posts

Back