auto modelista

• Thread starter ShobThaBob
  • 65 comments
well,ummm...I don't think the game was meant to be an R/C game,so they put that much detail into it,remember...it's just a SECRET on the game,so it's just meant to be fun,not something to have against it,cause it's not running as fast as R/C cars are in real life.Don't take that personally,I was just stating my opinon on it,so please don't be offended.And if you are,I am sorry.Well,last night,I just created me a new car *grins evily*.It's a Mine's WRX that can reach up to 317 Km/h and it can take the corners on the highways at about 290 Km/h to 300 ^_^.Now,time to go Touge hunting...maybe the first I'll go to is Akagi =D,hehe.Too bad there's only two mountain courses,bleh =P.

Ja ne

AE86Driver

yea i live in canada and i was gonna buy it the other day...it's been out here for like a few weeks or a month or something

Originally posted by ShobThaBob
Just got auto modelista, and damm!t, its awesome. The physics take a lil getting used to. But after a while, everything becomes nice, smooth, and second nature. There are 2 hill courses, rokko and akagi. Drifting = fuuun. Online, the game is smooth and furious.
major let down

Originally posted by Majarvis
Has anyone been able to get a car that's over 1000hp like in GT3? The most poweful car I have is a Viper GTS with 740hp :confused:

My Escudo has 1874hp
my Castrol Mugen NSX has 1010hp
and my Zonda C12S has 1100 something hp

Back