DaveHMCFC Messages 22 Messages DaveHMCFC Mar 25, 2011 #1 I've been reading a bit about the Endurance Races, and this "Auto-Save" keeps being mentioned. Is this definitely gonna happen, or is it just a rumour/wishful thinking?
I've been reading a bit about the Endurance Races, and this "Auto-Save" keeps being mentioned. Is this definitely gonna happen, or is it just a rumour/wishful thinking?
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Mar 25, 2011 #2 Do you mean this? https://www.gtplanet.net/in-race-game-saves-coming-to-gran-turismo-5/
superjepoy Messages 50 Messages superjepoy Mar 25, 2011 #3 DaveHMCFC I've been reading a bit about the Endurance Races, and this "Auto-Save" keeps being mentioned. Is this definitely gonna happen, or is it just a rumour/wishful thinking? Click to expand... Hopefully its true. But with everything that is going on in japan right now I doubt that it will be release soon. Kaz Yamauchi said "it is in development". It only means it wont be coming out on the next patch.
DaveHMCFC I've been reading a bit about the Endurance Races, and this "Auto-Save" keeps being mentioned. Is this definitely gonna happen, or is it just a rumour/wishful thinking? Click to expand... Hopefully its true. But with everything that is going on in japan right now I doubt that it will be release soon. Kaz Yamauchi said "it is in development". It only means it wont be coming out on the next patch.
DaveHMCFC Messages 22 Messages DaveHMCFC Mar 25, 2011 #4 Ah right... i've not been following the GT5 news, so i missed this back a few weeks ago. Thanks for the info anyway guys.
Ah right... i've not been following the GT5 news, so i missed this back a few weeks ago. Thanks for the info anyway guys.