Auto Tech Quiz Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troux
  • 165 comments
  • 8,985 views
I'm certain that it's the Porsche flat/boxer six.
What aircraft it's in, I don't know.
 
yeah (in the same trend as the last question) it is a Porsche... the rest???
 
It's an automotive question, but if its too non-auto then let me know...:nervous:
 
Follwing the same trend as before, I have an aircooled boxer engine making over 200 horsepower, in the late '80s my engine could also be found in a production aircraft with only minor changes and 2 extra horsepower, name the car and the aircraft please.

Its non-auto

there
 
crap I'm not very good at this :sly: Opendriver it's yours
 
Oldsmobile Toronado?

Chevrolet Monte Carlo?
 
Is it pre-1960? (am I allowed to ask questions like that?)
 
Yes and kinda (Cause im nice and this is a hard question)

Ill give you a little hint:


Its PRE 1950's
 
Back