Automotive Beauty by Pixelatic - Toyota FT-1 Concept '14 (01/15/13)

• Thread starter Pixelatic
  • 87 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Pixelatic
Automotive Beauty by Pixelatic

Hi and welcome to my gallery! My name is Jeremy Swinnen, I'm a 22 years old UI designer from Belgium. I've been playing Gran Turismo since GT3 and still loving it every single time I fire up my PS3! I started taking pictures since GT5 but I didn't upload them to here. So, this is my very first gallery, yay!

In my photography, I try to capture the lines of the car and keep it as simple as possible. Every shot has been post processed, but nothing too crazy. Like I said, I like simplicity ;)

Anyway, thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave a like or a comment here and there. I'd love to improve :)

----------------------------------------------

Gallery shortcuts coming soon :)

Last edited:
Very nice work with the Aston, the shot 3 is especially beautiful 👍
And the Audi set is not bad either, shot three is also my fav' in this one.

I agree with Nicolas, these shots have a realistic rendering 👍 The three have an excellent sense of motion and speed, and a great composition. The second one is especially good in this way, I love the misty rendering of the background which contrast with the gritty and luminous foreground 👍 And I also agree with Riceman about the beauty of the scenery in the last shot.

I agree with Nicolas, these shots have a realistic rendering 👍 The three have an excellent sense of motion and speed, and a great composition. The second one is especially good in this way, I love the misty rendering of the background which contrast with the gritty and luminous foreground 👍 And I also agree with Riceman about the beauty of the scenery in the last shot.

Thank you very much! Means a lot coming from you Jérémy!

Soon.

sneakpeek.png

Back