Automotive Beauty by Pixelatic - Toyota FT-1 Concept '14 (01/15/13)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pixelatic
  • 87 comments
  • 5,630 views
Great shots mate. I love the beautiful blue skies in these.;)👍

Can't wait to see your NSX.
 
Highly realistic shots of the Aston and artistic shots of the Vision :)
 
Good work on this set, Jeremy. Faves are#2, 3 and 5.
 
Yep, very nice work on this set 👍 I like the clean aspect of these shots with a good sense of motion in most of them. I like a lot the composition in the two b&w ones also (in a different for way each of them).
 
Yep, very nice work on this set 👍 I like the clean aspect of these shots with a good sense of motion in most of them. I like a lot the composition in the two b&w ones also (in a different for way each of them).

Thanks Jérémy!
 
That is quite a good set, very nice varied compositions and angles. Looks pretty decent in yellow too. I like shot 2 best followed closely by 4 & 5 👍
 
GPR
That is quite a good set, very nice varied compositions and angles. Looks pretty decent in yellow too. I like shot 2 best followed closely by 4 & 5 👍

Thank you! Big fan of your work :)
 
I think the bonus X2014 shot looks great! As for your Alfa set, I think the desaturated background makes the red on the Alfa stand out really well. I especially like shots 2 & 3.

Great work mate!;)👍
 
I think the bonus X2014 shot looks great! As for your Alfa set, I think the desaturated background makes the red on the Alfa stand out really well. I especially like shots 2 & 3.

Great work mate!;)👍

Thanks Nux!

Happy New Year :)
 
Thanks Nux!

Happy New Year :)
Happy New Year to you too mate.:cheers:

I also forgot to comment on your NSX set. I like the colour vibrancy in your first 3 shots, and the misty backdrop in the last one.;)👍
 
Happy New Year to you too mate.:cheers:

I also forgot to comment on your NSX set. I like the colour vibrancy in your first 3 shots, and the misty backdrop in the last one.;)👍

Haha, no problem. Thanks btw ;)
 
The toning is pretty good on the TZ3 set, makes the buildings look good. I quite like shots 1,2 & 3. Good work mate. ;) 👍

And Happy New Year! :cheers:
 
Your first TZ3 picture is really nice, this is my real fav. Efficient editing style. happy new year :)
 
Loving your clean editing style, looking forward to seeing more. 👍
 
Beautifull Aston Martin One 77 set ! Great job ! :cheers:
Very interesting gallery ! 👍 I like it !
 
I think the bonus X2014 shot looks great! As for your Alfa set, I think the desaturated background makes the red on the Alfa stand out really well. I especially like shots 2 & 3.

Great work mate!;)👍

Thank you!
 
GPR
The toning is pretty good on the TZ3 set, makes the buildings look good. I quite like shots 1,2 & 3. Good work mate. ;) 👍

And Happy New Year! :cheers:

Thanks, George! Happy New Year :)
 
Your first TZ3 picture is really nice, this is my real fav. Efficient editing style. happy new year :)

Thanks man! I love your work, especially your panos. Happy New Year!
 
Added a little bio and some banners. Look for a massive update in a few hours!
 
Back