Automotive Beauty by Pixelatic - Toyota FT-1 Concept '14 (01/15/13)

• Thread starter Pixelatic
  • 87 comments
Very good work on this MP4 set, these shots have a very realistic rendering, especially the last two in my opinion 👍
Great job !

I personally licked every photo in your gallery.:drool::drool::drool: The light touch you apply to your photos is not wasted on me. All real. All good. If I must choose, the red 'One' set is my personal fave.

Everything is so...'Pixelatic' in here! I support your artistry, and enjoy it to death!

Rock on with your Bad Self!!!

I personally licked every photo in your gallery.:drool::drool::drool: The light touch you apply to your photos is not wasted on me. All real. All good. If I must choose, the red 'One' set is my personal fave.

Everything is so...'Pixelatic' in here! I support your artistry, and enjoy it to death!

Rock on with your Bad Self!!!

Wow, thanks man! Lots more to come in the coming days ;)

Little Teaser!

Untitled.png

Great set mate! 👍

2nd and 4th are my favorites! Very realistic looking.

Thanks Ricardo! Glad you like them :)

Superb execution on this set, like Ricardo, my faves are 2 and 4. Some of the best shots I've seen at Bathurst. ;)👍

When you nail the lighting, Bathurst is a very nice track with all its hills and such. Thanks for the comment, Nicolas :)

WTF???? OOOOOOOOH!!!! Oh, you're gooooooooooooooood!!! You brought the pain on this set!!!

Okay. Light, airy, crisp, ever so accurate. These are the highest of quality. jumping with realistic tones, and just...Wonderful.

The entire set is Killer!!! 2, 3, & 7:bowdown: hurt my pride!!! Those are my faves. Real!

Beautifully executed, I love the realism of the set.

WoW!!!:drool::drool::drool:👍

WTF???? OOOOOOOOH!!!! Oh, you're gooooooooooooooood!!! You brought the pain on this set!!!

Okay. Light, airy, crisp, ever so accurate. These are the highest of quality. jumping with realistic tones, and just...Wonderful.

The entire set is Killer!!! 2, 3, & 7:bowdown: hurt my pride!!! Those are my faves. Real!

Beautifully executed, I love the realism of the set.

WoW!!!:drool::drool::drool:👍

Thanks!

Pretty sweet set mate, I like the compositons of 1,2,4 & 5 and the light shot 2 is very nice. 👍 Overall pretty good set Jeremy. 👍

Very nice set Jeremy, I especially like the way you've played with the light and the shadows in some of these shots (#2, #3, #7 for example). Beautiful reflections in the second shot also 👍

What a light on the second shot !

Thanks!

GPR
Pretty sweet set mate, I like the compositons of 1,2,4 & 5 and the light shot 2 is very nice. 👍 Overall pretty good set Jeremy. 👍

Thank you very much, George!

Very nice set Jeremy, I especially like the way you've played with the light and the shadows in some of these shots (#2, #3, #7 for example). Beautiful reflections in the second shot also 👍

Yup, really wanted to nail the lighting and thus getting nicer reflections. Mt. Panorama at 6am helps, too ;) Thanks!

Back