Autopolis

Autopolis v1.0

Germany
Dresden
Patrick8308
Patrick8308 submitted a new resource:

Autopolis - Only 30 m shorter, proper route with correct radii, elevation very similar for most of the track

Replica of Autopolis v1.0

This is my recreation of the magnificent circuit at a mountainous region in southern Japan.

The circuit opened in 1990 and was built at a cost of $500 million by the wealthy real-estate developer and investment banker Tomonori Tsurumaki (who made headlines in 1989, when during a Paris auction, he successfully bid a Pablo Picasso painting Les Noces de Pierrette for $51.3 million from his Tokyo hotel room).

Meanwhile the circuit has changed hands...

Read more about this resource...

Elevation view bears a striking resemblance to Apricot Hill. Maybe one of the influences PDI had in GT2:
autopolis_elevation_radii-jpg.524239

Flowed great with 600pp GT500 on RH. Any tweaks planned? Thinking of running this in my custom track TT club.

Last edited:
Thanks guys that you like this one. I think Autopolis has an amazing layout and if I think about it you are right with your comparison to Apricot Hill. No tweaks planned at the moment though it could be perfectionized with the elevation editor. But I don't have the time for that so the track will stay as it is. Have fun racing it.

Back