[AVAILABLE] Redbull X1 & Formula GT - GET IT FOR CHEAP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 84 comments
  • 4,734 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,729
United States
Thousand Oaks
Messages
GTP_Masicampo
Available:
X1 (X2010) S. Vettel Livery with 0 miles - 6 Spots Available!
Formula GT White and Blue - Available!


I'm Looking for:

ALL MUST BE STOCK! NO MODS!

Any Combo of Category 1-3[/B]
In order of Priority!

1. Any NTSC Stealth Codes (Except McLaren F1) ------------------------------------wanted!
2. Super GTs
Nissan Calsonic GTR ----------------------------------------------------------------wanted!
Toyota Yellowhat Supra ------------------------------------------------------------wanted!
Honda Raybrig - Pending
Nissan Nismo Z - Pending
Nissan Woodone Advan GTR - Completed!
Toyota Castrol Toms Supra - Pending


3. Premium Rally Cars
Subaru WRC Rally Car---------------------------------------------------------------wanted!
Citroen WRC Rally Car - Pending
Suzuki WRC Rally Car - Pending
Focus WRC Rally Car - Pending
Toyota WRC Rally Car - Completed!


The 'Maybes':
Any NASCARS
Any Le Mans Race Cars
Any DTM Cars

Please do not PM me for the moment!

Post here!
 
Last edited:
Bump for update!

Added: Unused McLaren F1 + NASCAR Logano
 
are you looking for all 3 for a code or a car per code?
 
edited.
 
Last edited:
So, you interested?
 
Bump for the X1.
 
I'll give you an f10 for the sls AMG code today, then a fgt and f07 after Xmas, I'm going out of town tomorrow
 
I'll take the X1, I'll give you the F2007 and F10?
 
FGT in blue for your x1?

I can trade right away ~
 
Last edited:
Pending offers.

Locked.
 
Last edited:
Thread Opened.
 
I have a couple of white fgt's (777km, soft racing tires, ) that I am willing to trade for your X1 and Unused NTSC Merc SLS AMG.
 
Pass from your offer maq118.
 
Just got the FGT sorry.
 
Panoz Esparante GTR-1 Race Car for the X2010?
 
I have the 787B. me wants X1 :D plz its Christmas time!
 
Fiat 500 for your Redbull X1?
 
Add an F10 with your 787B and its yours.
 
McLaren F1 + NASCAR Logano trade for X2010
 
Masi, are you looking for anything else? Would you take 5 Super GT Premium Cars ;) ?
 
Sent you a PM ;)
 
Update Bump!
 
what are you looking to trade for the FGT?

Minolta race car fully tuned suspension etc.
2 vette ZR1s RMs fully tuned/suspension tuned as well for both
Ford GT race car spec 2
WRC Impeza rally car.
crap ass bugatti 1242hp.
Lamborghini Gallardo fully tuned.
Audi Le mans Quattro(the car not the suv)

and more if i need to list..but ill trade all of them for it
 
What else do you have?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back