[AVAILABLE] Redbull X1 & Formula GT - GET IT FOR CHEAP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 84 comments
  • 4,734 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a f2007. would like a stealth or an x1
 
@Masi_23

I would trade TWO blitz drift cars for your amg code.

One of them is from 2007.

And the other one is rare and from 2004.
 
Would you like a r10 for the stealth sls?

Well, I figured a 4m car should be good enough to trade for the stealth sls that's why I only offered that. I will have to buy it and once I trade with you I'll be out of 4 mill since I don't have a flash drive to do any of the exploits. LMK if you're still interested.:)
 
Hmm...silver chrome paint and a slightly modified SLS AMG for a stealth SLS AMG?
 
I have an F10, is the X1 still available?
 
Yes. PM me. Hows the condition?
 
Edit:

If you can send any one of the cars from my wanted list right now, we have a deal.

PM me again if you have already PM'ed me.
 
F2007 available for trade right now:) ---- nvm
 
Last edited:
nvm?
 
Are we doing this masi?
 
You still after the 787b?
 
Yes i am...
 
friendly bump for update.

8 spots for X1 available.
 
Silver Formula GT + something?
 
I have a Peugot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 zero miles on it I will trade for an X1. I can trade right now
 
Silver FGT + RM'd Corvette ZR1 for an X2010?
 
Sorry lew, but check Post 1 and see the update.
 
So would you trade the FGT for any premium rally car?
 
What else do you have from the list?
 
I have a Toyota Castrol Toms Supra can trade in just over an hour :)
 
priority first...

No.1 on down
 
What else do you have from the list?

Well i could get these two:
Nissan Calsonic GTR
Toyota Castrol Toms Supra
 
got the 908 mathmut and Nascar car pm me if interested! only trading today!
 
@ Nitrius - Woodone GTR + Toyota Castrol Supra

Need them stock.
 
got the 908 mathmut and Nascar car pm me if interested! only trading today!

Sounds good, but can you exchange the nascar for a Super GT?

Is the Matmut stock?
 
Ive got C4 WRC you can have for it.
 
the mathmut is stock. i can give u the supra castrol i think i have it or i hav the nissan calsonic
 
i can only trade today, so if u are interested, we need to do it now!
 
I have the suzuki s4x4 rally car that's premium for an x1?


psn is sull_ can trade whenever
 
@ Nitrius - Woodone GTR + Toyota Castrol Supra

Need them stock.

Don't have the Woodone GTR sorry.

Edit: Oh i can buy the Woodone GTR, well then we can probably make it work, though i can only send one at a time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back