[AVAILABLE] Redbull X1 & Formula GT - GET IT FOR CHEAP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 84 comments
  • 4,734 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the woodone gtr and the supra if you want to trade let me know. Both bone stock 0 miles. I also have the ARTA NSX, CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93, GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01 bone stock as well.
 
Don't have the Woodone GTR sorry.

Edit: Oh i can buy the Woodone GTR, well then we can probably make it work, though i can only send one at a time.

Sounds good m8. Woodone GTR has a better livery :)
 
@ pellepelle_10 - I have a pending trade already with the Woodone

@ GT5rocks - I'm sorry m8, not at the moment.
 
Sounds good m8. Woodone GTR has a better livery :)

Okay, so:
Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08
and Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97 for the FGT?
 
@ pellepelle_10 - I have a pending trade already with the Woodone

@ GT5rocks - I'm sorry m8, not at the moment.

damnit! lol

I can get you any other GTR u need. I'll do what I can to get one of those X1's
 
Okay, so:
Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08
and Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97 for the FGT?

Yup. I can trade it today.
 
Yup. I can trade it today.

Okay, how should we go about doing this? I can only send one per day, so just let me know which you want first and i'll send it asap.

Btw, my PSN is: NitriusX your is GTP_Masicampo ?
 
i have an Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PS Team ORECA) '05 i'll trade you for the SLS AMG code
 
Okay, how should we go about doing this? I can only send one per day, so just let me know which you want first and i'll send it asap.

Btw, my PSN is: NitriusX your is GTP_Masicampo ?

Your cars - send to - GTP_Masicampo

My car will come from - Masicampo

add both
 
Hy, I can give four SuperGTs of you choice. Just say and I will send it to you right now. I would like the RedBull X1
 
Hy, I can give four SuperGTs of you choice. Just say and I will send it to you right now. I would like the RedBull X1

sent u a pm.
 
i have an Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PS Team ORECA) '05 i'll trade you for the SLS AMG code

sold that code m8. now im looking for the other codes :)
 
Ok, I can give you these cars. How we proceed to seal the deal?
 
Your cars - send to - GTP_Masicampo

My car will come from - Masicampo

add both

Added both.

Which car would you like me to send first? The Toyota or Nissan?
 
doesn't matter m8, its up to you.. hold on ill accept ur requests.
 
doesn't matter m8, its up to you.. hold on ill accept ur requests.

Okay, sent you the Nissan first then, i'll send the Toyota as soon as i can =)
 
Okay, sent you the Nissan first then, i'll send the Toyota as soon as i can =)

Ok, ill send the FGT now since i dont want to waste a trade day.
 
Ok, ill send the FGT now since i dont want to waste a trade day.

Okay thanks =) I'll add some good reputation for you in the trade reputation topic, and as i said you'll get the Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97 as soon as i can send it.
 
I've a calsonic and a yellowhat supra...need an x1. PSN ID: COLETSGO
 
i have the calsonic gtr trade for the X1?
 
The calsonic GTR is not enough by itself.
 
I've a calsonic and a yellowhat supra...need an x1. PSN ID: COLETSGO

can you add the subaru rally car?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back