AVOID THIS PLAYER

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomas_Zugay
  • 3 comments
  • 832 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
United States
United States
I recently played on a drag room and someone came in and DDOSed me. He could be capable of other hacks. If you find this gamer tag in any game stay away from him and don’t talk to him. Help me spread this message on this forum.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No naming and shaming allowed. And what evidence of DDOS do you have?
 
I recently played on a drag room and someone came in and DDOSed me. He could be capable of other hacks. If you find this gamer tag in any game stay away from him and don’t talk to him. Help me spread this message on this forum. I also added a picture of his PSN account.

Gamertag: NoIsE-_-BoMb_NB
We don't name and shame here, sorry. It's a PSN issue if you think that's what really happened.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back