Avril Lavgne is back and needs your supportMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter leefromleigh
  • 29 comments
  • 1,153 views
I can't tell whether you're being serious or if this a joke. I sure hope it's the latter as Avril is just another punk wannabe polluting the air waves IMO.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I can't tell whether you're being serious or if this a joke. I sure hope it's the latter as Avril is just another punk wannabe polluting the air waves IMO.

Avril > Tool








Best band ever, seriously. They really are unique and I love their cover of Chop suey.

Edit:Crap, wrong account.
 
Punk isn't supposed to be on the radio. It isn't punk anyway, it's Pop.

Avril Lavigne sucks. She's annoying and should be shot.
 
I hate pseudopunks. I can't believe she desicrated SOAD music...
 
Avril Sucks. Period. End. Stop.
She Should Be Shot.
 
Originally posted by leefromleigh
Avril is back with her new single Dont tell me, help support avril and make her new record a success http://www.teamavril.com
Allright, I'll support her new album. I'll buy all the copies of it and burn them all in a huge bonfire. By doing that, I will have rid the world of just one generic mainstram pop 'artist'.

Don't get me started on how much I hate modern music...
 
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Punk isn't supposed to be on the radio. It isn't punk anyway, it's Pop.

Avril Lavigne sucks. She's annoying and should be shot.
I didn't say she was punk. Hence the wannabe tagged on the end? And everything on the radio these days is pop. Rap is just reformulated pop.
 
Originally posted by leefromleigh
Avril is back with her new single Dont tell me, help support avril and make her new record a success http://www.teamavril.com

Why the hell would we ever do that? :confused:

Edit:
teamavril.jpg
4 Lyfe
 
Avril will be getting money from my pay packet....:(

thats what happens when you have a 12 year old daughter who has the release date of the album marked in her calender...

well, when i was young my music taste sucked (according my parents)
 
Avril is back with her new single Dont tell me, help support avril and make her new record a success

No. Absolutely not.
 
what kind of a ****ed up post is this. Y in the world does she need support, nothing to eat or something?
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I didn't say she was punk. Hence the wannabe tagged on the end? And everything on the radio these days is pop. Rap is just reformulated pop.

I didn't say you did. What i meant was that little girls hear her songs and see her red plaid pants and think to themselves "Teehee, she's a punkrocker. She doesn't care what anyone else thinks!"

I hear Tool on the rock radio station in my town.
 
Dude? Wanna crash the mall?
 
She sucks so much i'm shocked they don't call her Hoover

...hmm...i wonder if she'll suck my...erhm never mind - i don't think she's legal yet anyways :p
 
^ :rolleyes: Heh.

My sister plays her full pelt on her stereo. I counter with a nice LP or QOTSA with my BIGGER AND LOUDER stereo. :p
 
Originally posted by sn00pie
Dude? Wanna crash the mall?

lol thats great..."why do you have to make things so complicated? - "because ure a lil *****!"

hehe, soz had to say that
 
Originally posted by (G)
I hate pseudopunks. I can't believe she desicrated SOAD music...
'

:lol: :lol: your joking right where is her version of chop seuy ive gotta hear this
 
Oh god, save yourself. Dont listen to it at all costs. I heard it in someones car.. It scared the **** outta me. I had to turn up my stereo to drown it out.. :(
 
She knows none of the words. :D

If you like that, check out her Basket Case cover.

Somehow, on the SOAD cover, the apology at the end doesn't redeem the performance at all.
 
Notice the singular posted maker of this thread. Please close.
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Dude, that sounds like a rad idea!

Then we will pretend to skateboard.

:lol:

ha...i hate avril. she should go back to schhol and go grade 3 english. take a spelling test

last time i checked the words sk8r and boi were not in the dictionary.

what is really funny is seeing the avril wannabe's walking round in their ****ty clothes and really dark and think eye makeup. i see them at work (the movies) all the time and they talk like...well....wannabe gangstars "here the ticket brus" "give us a large popcorn cousin" :confused: its confusing :confused:

and i agree...she should be shot. saying avril is punk is like saying that metallica is a metro-sexual boyband :p
 
Ha! That was good. :lol:

Metro-Sexual Boyband.. woo....
 
Back